UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Christmas Walk - Photos!

Wendbert

Thank you to Amy for organising todays walk :flowers: We've had a fab time and Wiggle & Sir H are both worn out. Was very lovely to see everyone :biggrin:

Here's my photo's from today.

Starting out:

CWalk1.jpg

Wiggle, Cherry & Amber:

Cwalk2.jpg

Cherry & Louis:

Cwalk3.jpg

Saffy & Wiggle:

Cwalk4.jpg

Saffy & Wiggle again (they rather love each other :wink: )

Cwalk5.jpg

Jed, Wiggle & Saffy:

Cwalk6.jpg

And again, with Andrea Safneo

Cwalk7.jpg

Keira, Wiggle, Saffy, Glen & Cherry:

Cwalk8.jpg

With all the mad running, collisions were inevitable :laugh:

Cwalk9.jpg

Georgina with Bo, Toastie, Jed, Cherry, Saffy, Glen & Wiggle

Cwalk10.jpg

Muddy puddles = Happy Labradors

Cwalk11.jpg

Sir H, post-wallow muddy bum

Cwalk12.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't get many pics of the actual walking part as there was far too much running around going on :wacko: but we did get some nice ones at the coffee and cake break :wub:

Elainew's 3 :ninja:

Elaines.jpg

Amber

Amber2.jpg

Freddie (who provided my favourite moment of the whole walk when she found her turbo button :laugh: )

Freddie.jpg

The adorable Sid :wub:

Sid.jpg

Sid2.jpg

The handsomeness that is Louie

Louie2.jpg

Louie3.jpg

Gorgeous (slinky!) Saffy

Saffy3.jpg

Saffy4.jpg

Spike - what else can you say? :wub: :wub:

Spike.jpg

Spike3.jpg

All we could manage of Cherry as she didn't stop the whole time :laugh:

Cherry2.jpg

More to come...

Georgina's (buddyboy) 3 (the best we could manage!):

Bo

Bo.jpg

Jed

Jed.jpg

Toastie

Toastie.jpg

Sandra's (sanrossscot) 2:

Glen :wub:

Glen2.jpg

Keira-the-collie-with-a-perm :wub:

Keira.jpg

Keira2.jpg

Keira3.jpg

Catherine's (taramoochi) 3:

Tessie and Tinky :wub: :wub:

Caths.jpg

Tara :wub:

Tara.jpg

Tara with Amber

AmberTara.jpg

Lots of photos that I didn't get - including any of my own 2 :rolleyes: It was lovely to meet up with you all and thank you so much to Amy for organising it :flowers:

Managed to get back faster than going (floods). A fab time was had again. I apologise for Amber's barking (she's actually quiet apart from at mealtimes at home). The dogs say thank you for the sossiges and other treats and the humans say thank you for mincepies and the muffins (Ron has to confess to eating 2 because they were so good). Lovely to see people from last year and some additional ones.

Fab pics! We've just got back so I will be back later to have another look. We really enjoyed the day, beautiful surroundings too. was great to meet new people and catch up with those we have met before. Thanks for waiting for us, didn't realise how long it would take to get there. :blush02:

It was lovely to meet you at last, Marge, even if you don't have blue hair :D And the gorgeous Spike and Cherry of course :wub: :wub:

We enjoyed it so much we're going again next weekend :biggrin:

Or, of course, we might *have* to go back to pick up Sophie's wellies that she left by the side of the car :glare:

Ooops :rolleyes:

Wiggle and Sir H are knackered:

cwalk01.jpg

cwalk02.jpg

They've not moved for the last hour and doubt there will be much activity til the morning :laugh:

Just got back - the boys say thank you for the cheesie stars and the Peanut biccies (not been given the cheese and garlic ones yet and I think they are hidden)..... thank you for the choccie muffin - how come the mince pies were right in front of me but I didn;t pick one up!!!! And thanks for the hot choccy top up Lynne.

Unfortunately a 3 hour trip home means Bo has had time to snooze and is now back on full blue-smartie mode.

Toastie would like to point out he was forced to be carried, and each time wriggled after a couple of minutes to be let down to the ground again - but until his blood tests are back I want to be sure he doesn;t overdo things (ie by chasing Glen!)