UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry. The not knowing is dreadful. :GroupHug: Hopefully your boy has fighting spirit to keep going while they're trying to work out what the matter is. We're all rooting for him. If you need any help over the weekend with anything just shout. We're only up the road. Martyn goes back to work on Monday.

I relieved that you can bring Max home tomorrow. I'm sure dogs feel much better for being on their own bed and being with their family.

Although the waiting for the test results is awful, it's good that he's eating so can take some meds that way. Have another :GroupHug:

I have been to see my boy again and saw him in his bed this time. He has a lovely comfy duvet to sleep on, plus his blanket which I took in. He ate his tea and some treats. I told him I would be coming for him tomorrow afternoon and would bring him home for the weekend. I just hope he comes through the anaesthetic with no ill effects.

I have resigned myself now to losing him, it's just a matter of whether it will be days, weeks or months. Even if the cancer can be treated with chemotherapy, it will be a short term fix and I will not let him suffer by dragging it out if he suffers any side effects. I have to be strong for my boy and for the other dogs, and I will.

I have been keeping up with this thread and although i haven't posted i have been sending you both all the good thoughts in the world, i don't 'know' you or your dogs but your love for them all shines through your posts and i hope that you get plenty of quality time together :GroupHug: