UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tasha, Not Well At All.

greytgirl

Tasha is 15 years old, was diagnosed with incurable cancer last November..we had her lump removed and was told it would come back, it did a few months later, on her throat..fortunately it stopped growing and isnt too large. We decided to leave it, as it had come back so rapidly and we knew the op in Nov had been so big...if we were told it would go we would have had it removed in a heartbeat but we couldnt put her through it. :mecry:

In the last few weeks Tasha has gone not thin but, her spine has become prominent and her little legs so thin and scrawny, more muscle wastage then thin? She is eating, but not as much, her tail NEVER fails to wag and her little beautiful face... :wub:

She has a growth in her nose, which we think is also the cancer, recently her nose bleeds on and off, but yesterday it never stopeed, her lags were awful and she really was so, so poorly..the day before she was up and playing ball etc, today she is a touch better..I cant stand it, what do we do, my heart and soul are breaking..oh I wish she could talk..

I want to be the BEST Mummy to her, what if she wants to go? I LOVE her so so much it aches my heart.. :mecry:

Im rambling I know, but Im so upset and scared, I will be so lost without her but I need to do what she needs, the problem is, I dont know what that is :(

My beautiful, gentle, loyal, loving and waggy girl .. :wub:

tashntree014.jpg

kt5xmas2005026.jpg

various014-1.jpg

mypoorgirlie006.jpg

ktandbooboo.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic