UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tasha, Not Well At All.

greytgirl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..not been on yesterday, well since the morning, and what support, thanks SOOOOO much, it is truly appreciated :GroupHug: my eyes are leaking a touch now, you are all greyt.

Tasha seems a touch brighter, I know things cant ever be how they were but thank the Gods, she isn't as bad as Saturday, I truly thought that was the end and I basically Sh*t myself. I can only pray she can go on for as long as possible without and suffering, but when she needs it. I promise to do the hardest but best thing for her, I will NOT let her suffer, I couldn't bare it :GroupHug:

Thanks again SO much, please keep her in your thoughts, and maybe us too if you can, tried to explain to Katie that Tasha will needs to rest very soon and she burst into tears, God its going to break my heart for her too when she does leave us :(

In the last few weeks Tasha has gone not thin but, her spine has become prominent and her little legs so thin and scrawny, more muscle wastage then thin? She is eating, but not as much, her tail NEVER fails to wag and her little beautiful face... :wub:

I want to be the BEST Mummy to her, what if she wants to go? I LOVE her so so much it aches my heart.. :mecry:

:GroupHug: I'm so sorry to read that Tasha has been more unwell these last few days but glad she seems to be a little better again now. For me the above bits stood out most as the words to quote / reply to

As Joyce's CDRM advanced in her last couple of months her back leg muscles began to waste despite the hydrotherapy so yes this could be Tasha's muscles wasting. However, whilst her spine wasn't becoming more prominent Jo had also lost weight in her last weeks before we lost her to lung cancer so it could also be that the cancer is making Tasha thinner.

I truly don't mean this to sound harsh in any way - I've "been there" twice myself in the last 2 months & wouldn't wish it on anyone - but sadly I suspect from what you say (and see that you've already realised as I typed) that you may need to begin to prepare yourself for the fact that that the inevitable may happen in the next few months. When the time comes I think you will know. For the moment however her tail is still wagging, she is still eating and you LOVE her so much that I'd say as long as you are all comfortable & happy there is hope.

I wish you all the best of luck in the weeks / months ahead :flowers: