UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa!

phoebejo

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock three times on the ceiling if you wannnnnnnnnnnntttttt meeeeee twice on the doorr bang bang

Knock one, Badger Buttons secret santas parcel arrives and his eyes light up and he runs off with one, retrieved and put away.......

Knock two, Maddochs secret santa parcel arrives and he sticks his head in and has a good sniff, and put away, Also a special thanks to Maddochs secret santa who included something for Fern and puppies, she arrived to late to join but the others are sharing.... keep telling em its good to share mmmmm lol

Knock three, oooo a special delivery secret santa arrives for Pudsey in a nice black box, pudsey has a look inside and goes wowwwww let me open em, i said not till next week...

Thanks to all of the Buttons Secret Santas...

That concludes all secret santa nominations have been recvd for the Buttons House Hold this year..........

Its beginning to look a lot like christttttttttttttttttmmmmmmmmassssss........

Oooooh i just bought em a pedicure set as well for £40 from tv ad... am i nuts or wot rofl :wink:

Do we get a photo of Santa's elves in their little elf costumes :unsure:

NO :D

Is there a secret santa present on the way to Charlie? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Yes :flowers: It should be with you any day now :santa:

From my calculations, there should be 16 parcels being received all over the country in the next few days :unsure: That's not bad considering a total of 92 were posted :wacko: :santa:

Edited by dirtychicken

Oh no :( Was there a label from Royal Mail to say it'd been damaged? I got a parcel last week from Omlet that should've contained two items but there was only one and the package was covered in stickers saying 'found open or damaged and officially secured'. I called Omlet and they sent out the missing item of which the original is probably rolling around in a sorting office somewhere :rolleyes:

There've been a few close shaves, but I am very happy to announce that every parcel that was due to be posted has now been posted :partytime:

I'm sorry for having been such a naggy cow, but we so desperately wanted to make sure that nobody was panicking at the last minute or worrying about whether they'd get their parcel. Thank you all so much for being such Christmassy santas :liebe94: :santa:

There should be another 13 parcels that have been/should be received over the last/next few days so please make sure that you still let us know when your parcel has safely arrived :flowers:

Thank you thank you thank you :biggrin: