UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa!

phoebejo

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doglets asked me to post saying he posted his SS today.

Men. Totally rubbish.

Oh. and he said Scooby's present arrived on Saturday. Thank you.

That's very nice of him, considering that he emailed me on Sunday to say that he'd posted his parcel on Saturday :rolleyes:

Edited by dirtychicken

*phew* I was having images of the dirty chook turning up on my door with a big stick :blush02: :laugh:

Bugger. What am I going to do with this big stick now? :unsure:

Alfies mum Peachy

Purple Mogs Hector

Madisons Cats

Your SS may or may not have had one cooking sherry too many whilst parceling up your presents. You may open the outer packaging as everything is individually wrapped inside. However whilst parcelling it all up he/she has managed to lose a dvd that was being sent back to Lovefilm. If you come across this could you be so kind as to pop it into the nearest post box?

:rolleyes: :biglaugh:

What a very very very very silly Secret Santa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Alfies mum Peachy

Purple Mogs Hector

Madisons Cats

Your SS may or may not have had one cooking sherry too many whilst parceling up your presents. You may open the outer packaging as everything is individually wrapped inside. However whilst parcelling it all up he/she has managed to lose a dvd that was being sent back to Lovefilm. If you come across this could you be so kind as to pop it into the nearest post box?

:rolleyes: :biglaugh:

Oo don't know about that. The cats might think it is an extra present for them and want to watch it first. :laugh:

If it is in with theirs, will pop the dvd into the post asap.

Rani's parcel arrived today and I am most excited on her behalf

Dear Secret Santa Elves I need to ask permission please to open Gerties and Squigg dogs parcels on christmas eve

I am flying out to Sri Lanka Christmas morning with Terri , Mr Terri and baby squigg and there is no way I can open all the secret Santa presses and take photos and post thanks yous etc on Christmas morning as I will be running round the house looking for Aislings passport or something equally vital thats gone missing

also I will need to open Rani's pressie at home as I cannot take a sealed parcel and not be able to tell the nice man at customs whats in it ( I will re wrap it and take photos with Rani opening it )

Thank you Sam "awkward" Squirrel

Have you received the Squigg dogs' parcel now? :unsure: I seemed to think that you were still waiting for it :wacko:

Ignore me :blush: I know what happened - you asked a question about it when you received and we answered the question but I forgot to mark it off as received :rolleyes:

Missus Bejo - did the silly secret santa reveal whether the film was family orientated or......... ermm........... slightly less so? :unsure: How embarrassing would *that* be?? :ohmy: :laugh: