UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa!

phoebejo

I'll double check the who should have received what tomorrow to make sure that we've absolutely covered potential post arriving today :wink:

As far as I know, there are still 6 Fugees due to send parcels out :unsure: I *think* that 2 of them should have been posted today and I know that norty Sparkle is sending her's on Monday, but I'm just going to send out a few PMs to check what is happening with the others :flowers:

Essentially, I'm REALLY pleased that everybody has made such a huge effort to get this sorted on time. I know that Cheryl and several Fugees were having palpitations last year with parcels arriving by the skin of their teeth, late or not at all :( so thank you all so much for the effort :flowers: :santa:

norty? me? surely not!! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Sorry missus :blush02: :flowers:

And sorry to my SS's ... please excuse the wrapping too as Jack 'helped' :wub: :laugh:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:partytime: Knowing that 3 parcels are *definitely* being sent on Monday, there is only one unaccounted for now :err:

Calling Cafferysmum and Yantan:

Maddoch's and George's parcels are safely wrapped within the outer confines of their travelling packages, so can be unwrapped, and there is also a sealed card within to reveal your SSs' identity :ninja:

Ooooh thank you :flowers: George is all excited now :biggrin:

Alfies mum Peachy

Purple Mogs Hector

Madisons Cats

Your SS may or may not have had one cooking sherry too many whilst parceling up your presents. You may open the outer packaging as everything is individually wrapped inside. However whilst parcelling it all up he/she has managed to lose a dvd that was being sent back to Lovefilm. If you come across this could you be so kind as to pop it into the nearest post box?

:rolleyes: :biglaugh: