UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Thanks Alexis :flowers: Thats what I was meaning by safe haven, I wont be putting the lil cutie back outside :wub:

How are you doing?

I'm fine! Have finally stopped being sick, yay! Still getting intermittent nausea tho. will be 18 weeks in 4 days so nearly halfway.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would they like a little oldie male corgi to go with her? :laugh:

People often phone to ask about dogs but not all of them follow it up once they find out that a dog has a problem.I am always completely up front because if they are put off then its not the right home anyway.I have mentioned about him to two people who were specifically interested in a corgi. Poppy's very large,hanging lipoma is very off putting to some people,which is a shame because she really is Mrs Perfect.x

Have been for a lovely dogwalk with Lynne, Wendy, Sarah, Elaine and the doglets. Was a really gorgeous walk. Louie is completely flat out now and dont expect to hear much from him the rest of the night :laugh: Did take piccies will need to get them uploaded.

It was lovely to see you again (and on time :wink: ) :flowers: As we were walking back, Sophie asked me who the lady with Louie was and I told her that it was Amy and she said "ooh she's really nice, isn't she?". You've got a noo friend :biggrin:

I know everyone else likes your avatar Marge, but I must be fick cos I dont know what it is supposed to be :mecry:

It's a christmassy pic of Spike and Cherry having a snog :wub: :santa:

I'm kernackered :wacko: Poor Flora's hip is also knackered and she has been dosed up on Metacam. She's snuggling up in her hoodie because the stupid local kids have been letting off fireworks again :grrr: Thankfully, she's too tired to be too stressed :wub: Ickle Pickle smells like an angel after his baff and he is fast asleep upside down in the armchair :wub:

My mum probably could :laugh: she made my brother one when he was about 5

Really? :pinkie: I would love one but not a scary burglar type one :rolleyes: :laugh:

One like THIS not like THIS :run4hills:

If she can do one, let me know and I will send some money for wool and whatever payment she would like :flowers:

What a pink one? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

if you have a pattern Grandma Squirrel could knit you one

Thanks :flowers: If Amy's mum can't do it, I will look for a pattern :)

I am making bacon butties :)

:GroupHug: Flora