R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachael :GroupHug:

chickentikka - you go girl :biggrin:

Sirius - Glad you arrived safely with Sam, have fun in the Lake district with Wendbert :flowers:

For all you auction junkies... the SOL auction is now open and raising cash to help Mary Organ in Ireland

SOL auction

Loads of fab items including a weeks holiday at Four Acres (Little Dumpledale) :elefant:

Erm yes Nick Heyward is older than me as well. We spent our honeymoon sharing a table at meal times with his brother and wife. He's involved in music too. Bit of useless information there. I've recorded it so I'll watch it later.

Father in law has had the results of his bone test. It has come back clear thank goodness. So he's been given a few options and is going for the operation to remove the lymph nodes as well so that there is no chance of this recurring any time in the future. He's still being positive. They think the op may be on 23rd December.

:GroupHug: :wacko: Alex, I prescribe lots of rest and doggy cuddles and snogs and the odd glass of wine to wash down some chocolate. :flowers:

Hope you arent too achey tomorrow. :GroupHug:

Jules, can she wear a muzzle instead? I couldnt put a collar on Neo as he freaked so I put his muzzle on him to stop him licking. :unsure:

Rachel, thats terrible news. So sad being so young and having a young family too :mecry: :GroupHug: To you all. Thoughts are with her family too.

Julia, you be careful. You dont want to do yourself a mischief with all those bargains! :laugh: Did you visit Lush too so you can have a nice soak in the bath? :)

CT, enjoy your new found 'popularity' :wink: :biggrin:

Gosh Nick Heyward from Haircut 1000 has changed a lot, I hardly recognise him.

Its horrid to see young popstars become middle aged, cos it means I'm middle aged too.

I knew there was something I was going to watch..... and I bookmarked it. OH is on the xbox

while I'm on refuge

:laugh:

Oh well, try and catch up with it later.

May I just say Thank F*** Its Friday!!!!

In my now non vodka drinking phase I appear to have developed a liking for Baileys. I have had a few tonight. :rolleyes: Apologies for typing bollux :laugh:

I have sold my first two items on ebay today. I hope I am up early enough to get them packed and to the PO tomorrow :laugh:

Can anyone tell me if you can turn off the chat facility on Facebook? I've got this habit of wandering off then coming back to missed chats or huffy people who think I'm ignoring them.

you can click on the little green dot and choose to be "off line"

Sam Squirrel, I have packed my bag for tomorrow :pinkie: Will get a train at either 9 or 9:30..... so if there is no sign of me at Chelsea around noon, will you send out a search party? :laugh:

(actually I had a look at the tube map, and it looks like a piece of cake! -famous last words :happy: )

you can click on the little green dot and choose to be "off line"

Sam Squirrel, I have packed my bag for tomorrow :pinkie: Will get a train at either 9 or 9:30..... so if there is no sign of me at Chelsea around noon, will you send out a search party? :laugh:

(actually I had a look at the tube map, and it looks like a piece of cake! -famous last words :happy: )

Anne ring or text as you leave the Tube Station , one of us needs to meet you outside as you have staff entry sticker so you don't have to pay to get in

Sirius is sooooooooooooooooooo excited about meeting you :wub:

Happy anniversary to Eve for yesterday. :flowers:

Apologies for anything I've missed the last couple of weeks. Just cant keep up at the moment.with everything else going :( :rolleyes:

On that note I am going to bed and am going to have a lie in tomorrow :biggrin:

after getting up a zillion times to let the dogs out, feed the dogs, let the dogs out etc