UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmassy Oldies Club Walk

lil_angel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How far is this from the M5 :unsure: I think I will try and come to this. Neo can be mistaken for a grumpy oldie even if he isnt :laugh:

According to the website it's about 20 mins from the M5 and 15 from the M4.

editt: doh, fee beat me to it.

The RAC reckon it's about 3 hours from me: I think they are probably exaggerating but I'm not sure if I shall have the energy to test this theory on the day or not yet.

Edited by cycas

Will book this on to my calender :) Westonbirt is a fab place at any time of the year and just a few miles up the road from me.

Look forward to seeing everyone and their gorjuss doglets :)

If I can't manage the walk (highly likely!) I'll book an electic scooter :bike:

PS Can I share people's doglets :unsure: I'm very good at making fusses, giving ear rubs etc :laugh:

Will book this on to my calender :) Westonbirt is a fab place at any time of the year and just a few miles up the road from me.

Look forward to seeing everyone and their gorjuss doglets :)

If I can't manage the walk (highly likely!) I'll book an electic scooter :bike:

PS Can I share people's doglets :unsure: I'm very good at making fusses, giving ear rubs etc :laugh:

You can have Cherry if you like, she seemed to like you at the camp, or Spike if you can get him started! :rolleyes:

I did NOT push you down the stairs, you fibber :angry:

:ohmy: You may as well have done :glare:

First you train your dog to eat the stair carpet, then you ply me with vodka and then stick your foot out as I walked down the stairs perfectly carefully and soberly :mecry: AND I had to land on a dirty kitchen floor :mecry: :ninja:

Edited by dirtychicken

It's a lovely place to walk and there's plenty of parking, a couple of cafe's and loads of tables outside for sitting with the dogs and having a coffee after. If the walk is a date I can make, I'll bring some home made cakes along :wink:

Makes me a little sad though, searching back for that thread, seeing Snatch, Peggy, Dolly & Bumpy, who were all there last year :wub:

Perhaps this year you could walk in their memory and dedicate it them all :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I would love to come but it's too far for me