UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmassy Oldies Club Walk

lil_angel

Have been discussing the possibility on an Oldies Club group walk with the committee members. Its had a good reaction so thought I would throw it open to everyone. We are thinking a Christmassy walk so some time in December perhaps. For location we've been thinking Westonbirt Arboretum. Venue hasnt been finalised but Ive had good reports about it.

Everyone would be welcome to come along and join in.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a lovely place to walk and there's plenty of parking, a couple of cafe's and loads of tables outside for sitting with the dogs and having a coffee after. If the walk is a date I can make, I'll bring some home made cakes along :wink:

Makes me a little sad though, searching back for that thread, seeing Snatch, Peggy, Dolly & Bumpy, who were all there last year :wub:

Makes me a little sad though, searching back for that thread, seeing Snatch, Peggy, Dolly & Bumpy, who were all there last year :wub:

can't remember if it was the Christmas walk but my lovely Lucy met you all there a couple of times and she died in July.

Not sure that we will be able to get to this one - bit further to travel these days.