• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jumpy: For Alexis and Wayne :jumpy:

:GroupHug: and go away thoughts for lumpy doglets

:wub: for muddy doglet.

:GroupHug: for Sarah's day.

Iyam cream crackered. I have my niece and nephew here for an impromptu sleepover. I hadn't done anything in the house and it looked and smelt like a tip. I have just stopped cleaning and changing bed linen and cooking and shopping and having finally cleaned the dining room floor, it got peed on.

I have the puppy with attitude from hell tonight and Cassie with the biggest grumps you ever saw. Only Meg is behaving.

I do however have two small children in bed and, finally, a cup of tea. I envy you all with kids and dogs, for i am cr@p at it.

Congratulations Alexis & Wayne. :)

Abby if you wanted us to be your customers you shouldn't have moved to Wales. :rolleyes: Although you could have ended up moving there to get away from us.

Ouch Miya that looks painful. Hope it is a puncture wound and goes down very quickly. :GroupHug: Can we see a full pic of Miya. She's a gorgeous colour.

Loving Ash's pic. I don't think I've seen her before :laugh:

Sarah your friend is lucky to have you. Hope they can manage to sort things out. :GroupHug:

Was talking to my sister yesterday and she mentioned our mother's cousin who lives in Wales is doing her family tree. Oh yes I says. I've been talking about that this week. She came out with a whole raft of family members and going back some way. How come she knows all of that and I've not heard one of the whole heap of names she mentioned. :ohmy: I've told her she has to write them all down cos she was going so quickly and wouldn't wait for me to catch up. I did at least get to know what happened to my maternal grandfather. No-one has ever spoken about him. That would be because he b*ggered off. That's about right for my family. :laugh: Apparently he was a bit of a rogue. Oh nanna.

Pleased to hear Cheese & Pickles have gone home. Hope foster cat isn't pregnant. Thrilled to hear the news about Zara. :flowers:

Edited by Jacobean

Morning :tired: I wish Timmy would stop barking at feckin gnats farting in the garden in the night cos it wakes me up :angry:

Sending lots of positive thoughts for poorly doglets and 'get well' thoughts for poorly Fuggles :flowers:

I would be amazingly proud to have a friend like my daughter. :wub:

You should be amazingly proud to have a daughter like that, she obviously takes after her mum, who is also an amazing woman :wink:

Someone got a bit muddy this morning :laugh:

10102008.jpg

:laugh:

Doreen said the bite was nothing much at all and she blames Rebecca for cuddling Zara too much.

Phew! So pleased about that! :partytime:

RMQ : Something very odd is happening - I am still getting eaten to bits by gnats at night, there are tons of flies about and this morning there is a hornet type fing in my living room. A couple of plants in my garden have also flowered again when normally they're dying off around this time :wacko:

I got up early so I could squeeze everything in before starting work. The kittens are due a feed at 9.30am so I've got to go to work early to get the shop ready before I feed them. Might have time for a cup of tea then before opening at 10am. I don't finish until 9.45pm and I think the only thing keeping me going later will be the thought of the Chinese takeaway I'll get on my way home :laugh:

RMQ : Something very odd is happening - I am still getting eaten to bits by gnats at night, there are tons of flies about and this morning there is a hornet type fing in my living room. A couple of plants in my garden have also flowered again when normally they're dying off around this time :wacko:

I think these damp warm days and a lot of rain are responsible. Boots do a very good after sun with mozzie repellant in for about £2.50 which is a great moisturiser for your skin and saves you providing dinner for the midgies. If you like garlic, then add that to your diet for a few days. combination of both generally saves me getting any bites when Im in egypt and the biting things are after some dinner :flowers:

RMF - today I have to go to my god daughters 1st birthday party. There will be lots of kids. This is my idea of hell. I am also the only smoker in the family which means when I go out and stand in a quiet corner, someone spots me and has to make sarky comments. Also my idea of hell. Recipe for a really fun afternoon eh. not.