UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Need Some Fugee Good Thoughts Please - Well A Miracle Really - Very Sad News :-(

ReikiAnge

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may remember that Rob's granddad had bowel cancer and had surgery and he seemed to have recovered ok. Then not long ago they thought it had come back, then it seemed to be all clear.

We've just found out that the cancer has spread to his liver :mecry: :mecry: We don't know how long he may have left, but it may not be very long :mecry: :mecry: He had a massive heart op a few years ago but has always been such a strong person and now is so weak :(

Please could you send some good thoughts his way. I do believe in miracles and I certainly believe in the power of positive thoughts :flowers:

Thank you.

I am sorry Ange, a very close friend had this, the hospital weren't going to operate but he insisted, it gave him another year. He also said the biggest help to him was a Reiki session, made him feel more comfortable, eased the pain and it encouraged healing after the opeations he had. If he will take Reiki, give him as much as you can. :GroupHug: