UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Boosboss, I can see it now for the first time! :laugh: I am impaired :rolleyes:

Mine is the closest I could get to represent Annie running free and her spirit, as she left us running. I changed it from the flower when Twiggy died and I don't think I'll ever change it now because she is always running free above us :wub: :mecry: .

Edited by reds

winnie.jpg

Mine is Erwine who a lot of you probably remember. For those that don't we fostered Erwine for Furry Friends in February last year. He'd spent his whole life shut in a brick shed in Ireland knee deep in his own poo. As soon as he arrived it was obvious he was very poorly so he was only here one night before he was admitted to the vets. There it was found he had extremely advanced lymphoma. Poor Winnie never got to start his new life and the pic was taken shortly before the vet helped him to the bridge :mecry: It's a rubbish pic taken on my phone but I just think there's something beautiful and dignified about it :wub:

Mine is Erwine who a lot of you probably remember. For those that don't we fostered Erwine for Furry Friends in February last year. He'd spent his whole life shut in a brick shed in Ireland knee deep in his own poo. As soon as he arrived it was obvious he was very poorly so he was only here one night before he was admitted to the vets. There it was found he had extremely advanced lymphoma. Poor Winnie never got to start his new life and the pic was taken shortly before the vet helped him to the bridge :mecry: It's a rubbish pic taken on my phone but I just think there's something beautiful and dignified about it :wub:

:GroupHug: Never realised that was Erwine,followed his story and it was so sad that he never got the chance for a decent life.