UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have quite a few but am not quite up to looking at them yet awhile. I will post some later - too close at the moment to look at them.

Ray has just gone to the shop to get some goodies.

I have ordered cashew nuts, pastilles, fruit gums and a brown aero - bet I feel sick later.

Edited by Kathyw

I have quite a few but am not quite up to looking at them yet awhile. I will post some later - too close at the moment to look at them.

I look forward to seeing them when you are ready :flowers:

Mine is a close up of Lily (hopefully if ive changed it right) :unsure:

Its not working......grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Help :(

I can see a close up of a lovely westie , maybe you need to refresh your page ?

I've just spent an hour trying to update mine :rolleyes: :laugh:

It was Billy, but now it's a very smiley Finn!

If I want to link from photobucket which code do I use? I've managed to do it from my computer after lucking out on changing the format from a jpeg to something else! No idea how I managed it but it's there now and will stay there for some time to come after tonights efforts!

If I want to link from photobucket which code do I use? I've managed to do it from my computer after lucking out on changing the format from a jpeg to something else! No idea how I managed it but it's there now and will stay there for some time to come after tonights efforts!

For avatars, use the URL code :flowers: If you just want to post photos in a thread you can copy the IMG code and paste that straight into your reply box.

I've just spent an hour trying to update mine :rolleyes: :laugh:

It was Billy, but now it's a very smiley Finn!

Ahem. I think you'll find that most people are being very kind and posting the enlarged version of their avatar picture in the fred. I see no evidence of you following suit :angry: and I luffs Finn :wub: :wub:

:wub: Dylan - you are such a clever looking boy :laugh: