UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Strictly Come Dancing

merledogs

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I actually learned something on SCD tonight.

In my mind and for as long as I've known the song (too long :rolleyes: ), I always thought the lyrics to 20th century boy went :

Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good, Everybody says it's just like Robin Hood :laugh: :laugh:

'Twas only when matey from the band was signing the lyrics much more clearly than the late great Marc Bolan that I realised "Robin Hood" should read "Everbody says it's just like rock'n'roll" :rolleyes: :laugh:

Entertainment and education all in one - great Saturday night TV !

Edited by Ruby1Nic

According to the News Of The World the BBC are concerned about the rascist voting patterns of Middle England :wacko: There is a big hoo-ha about the fact Don & Heather were in the dance off last week even though three white dancers got lower scores. It's ridiculous! Was the voting rascist last night because two white men were in the dance off? Of course it wasn't :rolleyes: Colin Jackson was a finalist and Alesha Dixon who is of mixed race won the competition last year so we're hardly a nation of rascists voting out the black folk at the earliest opportunity. What a load of fuss over nothing.

I agree Bejo, load of rubbish :rolleyes: I think it's more likely Heather was in the dance off because she was carp and because she doesn't come over as a particularly 'warm and fluffy' person, if you know what I mean.

Tom is growing on me more and more, he was so handsome last night, like an old fashioned movie star :wub: