UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Strictly Come Dancing

merledogs

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the men were much better this series than the beginning of last series. Austin Healey is definitely a contender, he was fab. Blokey off Holby was also very good and there were a couple with potential as well. I though Gary Rhodes was the worst - totally uncoordinated and he looked like a marionette when his arms were up in the air :laugh:

Some of the women when they did their dance looked like they were floundering about like dying fish :laugh:

I really wish they would get a new presenter - Brucie isn't funny and he spoils the programme for me.

SPOILER :

According to Digital Spy Forum, Phil and Flavia went, Don and Lilia also in bottom two

Edited by merledogs

I'm not happy with that spoiler!!

I dont think Gary Rhodes will ever understand hes a bit rubbish.

Just a warning, if anyone considers voting for Rhodes, I'll come along and chop your fingers off!!

I agree with Helly, about pretending Sunday is live. I much preferred it on Saturday late.

I dont think Gary Rhodes will ever understand hes a bit rubbish.

Just a warning, if anyone considers voting for Rhodes, I'll come along and chop your fingers off!!

I had the 'pleasure' of meeting him once when I went to the opening of his new (at the time) restaurant in Dolphin Square. He was so up himself - if he was made of chocolate he would've eaten himself :rolleyes:

Have just watched it. Austin Healey's performance was wonderful. I lost myself in watching those 2. Her dress was such a beautiful colour.

John Sargeant is so cute bless him. I hope he gets through. That was a heartwarming performance. Doesn't he look like Jo Brand?

The bloke from Eastenders cracked me up with the face he was pulling.

I can't be bothered to watch the results now they have moved them to Sunday. It insults viewers intelligence pretending that it's live. We all know you have just changed your dress (to Tess !)

Apparently Jessy Wallace has been bitching about the other contestants and claiming the other women have nicer dresses than hers. I think she looks like a real state with that hair cut :laugh:

Edited by lazydaisy

I thought the standard was quite high last night, there are a few in there who could be contenders.

Having said that, out of all of them I think Austin is the best dancer.

SPOILER :

Anton & Gillian/Ian & Jodie in the bottom two - Anton & Gillian went.

Edited by merledogs