UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Supersnatch Has Left For The Bridge

dirtychicken

It is with the greatest sadness that I have to pass on the tragic news on Cindy's behalf.

The wonderful, inimitable, glorious staffy that is Snatcheeeeee left for the Bridge at 11 o'clock this morning :mecry: :mecry:

Cindy, Steve and Ruby - our thoughts and love are with you. Your special man had such a wonderful life with you and always knew just how adored he was. He was the greatest ambassador for staffies and has, undoubtedly, changed many many peoples' opinions on the breed. I have my own special thanks to offer him because I was one of the doubters until I met him, it was because of him that I agreed to foster a staffy and realised further just what wonderful characters they are and it is because of him that Flora is now with us :GroupHug: :flowers:

Run free and easy now, Snatchee. We loved you :wub: :mecry: :GroupHug: :wub: :mecry: :GroupHug:

Snatch4.jpg

Snatch2.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy, Steve and Ruby, I am so, so sorry :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

I know I can't say anything to ease your pain, but my love and thoughts are with you all.

Snatch was the most wonderful staffie I have ever had the fortune to meet :wub: :wub: :wub:

Run free - I hope there are plenty of pigeons for you to chase at the bridge :wub:

:GroupHug: to Cindy, Steve and Ruby. You guys must be devastated. Will hold you in our thoughts through this painful time.

Snatch was a wonderful character and am sure he changed many people's views on what a staffie is really like. He was adored by people and dogs alike. I will remember fondly when he played with Louie at your place. :wub:

Run free gorgeous man. Strong, healthy and with as many tennis balls to destroy as you want :mecry:

OCcamping058.jpg

So sorry :mecry: Snatch you will be very much missed, whenever your mum posted pictures of you they always made me smile, may your mum look at them in the coming months and they make her smile again

Travel safe little one, and have fun at the bridge

Good Night God Bless xx