UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Are Your Dogs Allowed On The Bed?

ranirottie

You mean the bed is for humans too??!! :biggrin:

DSCF0002.jpg

Must mention that this is quite an old pic and the 2 dogs are now bridge dogs. We still have the cats though!

Rudy & Caleb are allowed on the bed, but not at night, otherwise we wouldn't have any room!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to move both Bonnie and Ellie over so I can get into bed, I start of with 4 on and Tilly joins us during the night. Merlin has more sense, he sleeps on a lovely, soft bed on the floor next to me. :laugh:

I carry Gracie up and down stairs, at 16 years old she deserves spoiling and she can't get up herself. :wub: I always said I would never carry a dog no matter how small it is, she is the exception. :laugh:

No dogs upstairs :unsure: Huh, I have to wrestle my half of the duvet off Archie every night :rolleyes: George, bless him, prefers his memory foam mattress down by the side of my bed but he goes up thro the day to bounce on my bed, dig to Australia on it and otherwise re-arrange my bedding.

Reggie and Pepe have to be crated at night or they will leave some nice squiggy cold suprises for hubbie in the morning :laugh: and Mowgs just preffers her bed downstairs but does come up sometime durin the night but doesn't go on our bed. I used to have Chucks with me always tho, I couldn't sleep without her :wub: (and still can't :( )

I do however always find one of our cats with either one of my boys all curled up and protecting them from monsters :biggrin: