UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dreams

JulesB

To have the power to be able to help animals...from as young as I can remember I have ADORED animals and worried about them and the cruelty they endure, as a small child I used to cry and worry when it was raining or thundering, cold etc because I hated the thought of all the stray dogs and cats out there... :( still do to be honest.

My old neighbour's little boy used to cry and worry about the birds when it rained and thundered :wub:

Shame we can't all club together and realise our dreams.

I used to cry and worry when it was raining or thundering, cold etc because I hated the thought of all the stray dogs and cats out there... :( still do to be honest.

I always think of them too, especially since having Sno who hates both.

Shame we can't all club together and realise our dreams.

We need Fugee island :wink:

I'd love to have a house all on one level with some land including woodland and a stream/river running through and also a large pond which Milly could swim in. I'd love to be able to just get up in the morning, open the door and step out into my own land with the dogs where they have oodles of space to run and play.

Preferably in south or west Wales.

I'd love to have a house all on one level with some land including woodland and a stream/river running through and also a large pond which Milly could swim in. I'd love to be able to just get up in the morning, open the door and step out into my own land with the dogs where they have oodles of space to run and play.

Hah! I have a large wild garden with a pond, and the use of 3 fields nearby that belong to someone I know. Do they run and play in it? Not a bit of it! At best they mooch on the patio for a bit, then they come inside and demand to watch the Simpsons. Then they insist on being taken somewhere more interesting in the car. :rolleyes:

I get the impression that because the garden and fields only smell of themselves and the cats, they are dull. They like to go to places where there is lots of pee-mail from other dogs to read.

... I have decided my dream is to live within walking distance of a beach... :biggrin:

My one true dream was to have my very own horse. Not a 'borrowed' one or a horse I rode every week at a riding school, but a life long companion that was all mine. :biggrin:

And at the age of 36 thanks to my wonderful parents (mum said she knew she should of got me that rocking horse as a child...it would of been alot cheaper!!! :laugh: ) I got my dream. He's not been easy and we've had some rough old times together but he is totally and utterly the horse of my dreams, he'll have a home with me forever and I look forward to me and him plodding round the country lanes causing havoc into our old age!!! :laugh:

When I'm having a feel sorry for myself day, just the sight of him in his field makes me grin like a fool!!! :wub: :wub:

14.jpg

• 1 month later...
To have the power to be able to help animals...from as young as I can remember I have ADORED animals and worried about them and the cruelty they endure, as a small child I used to cry and worry when it was raining or thundering, cold etc because I hated the thought of all the stray dogs and cats out there... :( still do to be honest.

Me too. A worthwhile dream.

My one true dream was to have my very own horse. Not a 'borrowed' one or a horse I rode every week at a riding school, but a life long companion that was all mine. :biggrin:

And at the age of 36 thanks to my wonderful parents (mum said she knew she should of got me that rocking horse as a child...it would of been alot cheaper!!! :laugh: ) I got my dream. He's not been easy and we've had some rough old times together but he is totally and utterly the horse of my dreams, he'll have a home with me forever and I look forward to me and him plodding round the country lanes causing havoc into our old age!!! :laugh:

When I'm having a feel sorry for myself day, just the sight of him in his field makes me grin like a fool!!! :wub: :wub:

14.jpg

of a dream come true.

Wonderful picture

To be surrounded by genuine, caring people I can trust and call friends.

I have that and it does beat anything else.

I just read my first reply in this thread and realise how down I must have felt.

Things have changed so much and I am very grateful to have what I have.

My dream - to live in New Zealand.