UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend - The Photo Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of Kelly Peachy's greys, only I've gone and forgotten his name. But he was so gorgeous I thought I'd show you anyway:

grey.jpg

Pixie loves everyone so I know she'll forgive you for reassigning her gender :ohmy: :laugh: It makes a change because it's usually Alfie being passed off for a girl :laugh:

She's such a smiley dog - cheery little soul that she is :wub:

I can only echo what everyone else has said so far in that it was an absolutely fab weekend and so lovely to meet everybody finally putting faces to names. I also had trouble with my camera so only managed to get a couple of shots of my lots on hubby's phone camera...

hubby managed to get the awning up first time and no swearing...amazing :laugh:

cotswoldviewcaravanpark001.jpg

Harvey, Scruffy and Susie relaxing in the shade

cotswoldviewcaravanpark004.jpg

cotswoldviewcaravanpark006.jpg

Staking claims on the beds in the caravan :)

cotswoldviewcaravanpark005.jpg

The boss girl won :laugh:

cotswoldviewcaravanpark008.jpg

Scruffy helping daddy fill the aquaroll :rolleyes:

cotswoldviewcaravanpark007.jpg

Oi! let me out

cotswoldviewcaravanpark011.jpg

Good job I like my food well done

cotswoldviewcaravanpark014.jpg

Bored now mum, take us walkies

cotswoldviewcaravanpark013.jpg

cotswoldviewcaravanpark015.jpg

The dog walking areas were absolutely superb, the whole place was just perfect (except for the bath ) but that's another story isn't it lazyhound :laugh:

We enjoyed it so much we have booked to go back for a week the end of September so if there happened to be another Oldies Club Camping Weekend this year...mmm...

Edited by doggy.lover

Pixie loves everyone so I know she'll forgive you for reassigning her gender :ohmy: :laugh: It makes a change because it's usually Alfie being passed off for a girl :laugh:

She's such a smiley dog - cheery little soul that she is :wub:

Oh no! First I muddle up Spike and Brian, then I forget Pixie's name and think she is a boy! She is taller than my Molls, I think that must be why I got muddled.

Oh no! First I muddle up Spike and Brian, then I forget Pixie's name and think she is a boy! She is taller than my Molls, I think that must be why I got muddled.

:laugh: We've had a chat and she's fine with it. She is a bit on the lanky side :rolleyes:

Don't know if it's who you were thinking of, Billy, but she reminds me of Wellydoodle's gorgeous Wally :wub:

That's who I was thinking off!!! :) :) :) I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered his name, but couldn't be bothered to start up the pute at 3AM to post it :rolleyes:

Still looking at everyone's pics and sooo hoping for another Oldies camping weekend! :)