UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend - The Photo Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived home this evening after a fabulous time.Was so impressed with the site and all the facilities.The BBQ was fabulous fun as was the mystery event - the dog show.Thoroughly enjoyed that and meeting up with lots and lots of Fugees and their families and of course all those wonderful dogs.Incidentally in the shop today the woman serving was telling the woman in front of me about the big group of rescue dogs that were there over the weekend and how beautifully behaved they all were (just as well she didn't see Daisy trying to break down the guinea pig/rabbit enclosure :laugh: ) It was a fabulous weekend,the dogs all behaved impeccably as did their owners.I'm shattered so will post photos later.

Incidentally in the shop today the woman serving was telling the woman in front of me about the big group of rescue dogs that were there over the weekend and how beautifully behaved they all were .

Not like the owners! :wink: Glad you had a good time, I didn't see the guinea pigs or rabbits :rolleyes:

as we handed in our gate card she was telling me that she had expected complaints about dogs barking all night but there were none. She had several complaints about the noisy b*ggers behind me (we didnt complain) but only one about us lot and that was about the naughty corner ! :laugh: :laugh: The dogs were very well behaved and according to the lady we are welcome back there. x