UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am Fuming With My Neighbours!

phoebejo

The idiot next door has put slug pellets in my front garden :grrr: :axehead: MY GARDEN! How fecking dare he??????????? I just noticed it when I went to collect Emily from school, he must've done it last night because they weren't there yesterday :angry: I know there are heaps of snails in my garden but they are a problem for me, not for him because there is a wall separating his garden from mine, he doesn't have any grass or plants, his driveway is completely paved. Why the hell would my snails bother him?

I noticed on Tuesday he had put slug pellets along the ground underneath the wall on his side. I was livid because he doesn't need to use them and because they were an obvious danger to my cats but I knew there was nothing I could do about it. But for him to put them IN MY GARDEN just takes the pizz and has annoyed me greatly. When I have calmed down I will be having VERY strong words with him :angry:

Infact no, I'll not be waiting. I'm going out there now with my shovel and I'll be putting them all back on his pristine driveway............

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's disgusting :( I was reading about a dog that died recently from eating some that had been put in a public place (which I think is illegal anyway isn't it).

Bloody idiot. Maybe he doesn't realise they can kill pets? I'd be furious too. I would rather put up with snails and slugs!

This is war! He came to my house ranting and raving, calling me all the names under sun then went and started putting the slug pellets back over my side of the fence :angry: I quite jolly cross and told him I had warned him in no uncertain terms not to put poison on my property and shoved it all back over again so he's gone to phone the police! Good luck to him. If they turn up I'll ask them to speak to him about his threatening behaviour and trespass.

What an idiot. Did he admit putting the slug pellets on your property?

Yes he did, he said it was to get rid of the snails and I said he could do whatever he liked on HIS property to rid himself of snails but he had no rights whatsoever to trespass on MY property and leave his poison on it. I told him it was a fact of life, everyone had snails in their garden and everyone could deal with them in their own way on their property but what happens elsewhere is none of his business.

Id be inclined to phone the police too and demand they come round and tell him you have made an official complaint about his language and behaviour as well as trespass and putting poison down in your garden.

I phoned Ian to speak to him about it and he said if the police do come here I should tell them about the racist abuse he shouted at me, his threatening language and behaviour, trespass and leaving poison on our property. And also the constant harrassment we get from him anyway on other issues, like the number of bin bags we put out for the dustmen (shock horror, of course a family of seven will have more rubbish than an elderly couple). I'm not wasting police time by calling them, they've got far more important things they can be doing but if they come here I'll not hold back!

Makes me think of my silly neighbour who is, her words not mine 'a whizz with chemicals' sort of a veiled threat because she doesnt like cats.

I had a dog poisoned once by a neighbour and the police and rspca were more or less useless, I had to rant and rave at the police man to go next door but he could only ask if she had seen anything suspicious.

Neighbours - some are a real pain in the bum

Hope you are not arrested by now :unsure: