UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Official Oldies Club Anouncement

staffymad

Dear All,

Over the past months my life has become somewhat of a handful which has not only put a lot of strain on my personal life, but my health and my work and after a very very long debate with myself I have come to realise that I need to take a break from the Oldies Club in order to get my life back on track and to be able to give the 100% that I hope I have always given to the Oldies Club.

As such I have resigned from my positions of Chair and Fostering Coordinator and with effect of today two very lovely and experienced ladies are taking over the role.

I would like to stress that this has NOTHING to do with the Oldies Club but 100% to do with me.

I see this more like a break and rest assured that at one stage in the future I shall be coming back to help the Oldies Club.

The new Foster Coordinator is no one else than the lovely Claire and the new Foster Recruitment Coordinator is the lovely Sandra, both of whom are members here on the Refuge so I am sure they will add their two tuppence worth very soon :biggrin: I am in no doubt that they will do a fantastic job and that they will give the foster team and all the needy dogs the best of support and help.

I would like to say thank you to all of you for the most amazing 3 years where I cried, laughed, chuckled and worried with you and your dogs.

I am not disappearing of the forum, however I do have a new email address so if anyone would like this, just send me a PM and before anyone worries, no one could stop me from going to the camping trip tomorrow :laugh:

I don't think there is nothing else to say than Thank You and I know you will all make Claire and Sandra feel as welcome and supported as you did with me.

I also would like to thank the Oldies Club Commitee for being so supportive and understanding :flowers:

Thank you

Cindy :flowers:

From my perspective, I see a strong and kind woman who has put her heart and soul into Oldies Club and now needs to spend a little time on herself to redress the balance.

Thank you for everything you've done. You'll be missed while you're gone but we all know it's not forever :GroupHug:

I think we should create and name a cocktail in your honour for the weekend :biggrin:

Thank you so much Cindy, for all you have done for the Oldies Club - we shall miss you :mecry: but you deserve this break :GroupHug: . It's been a pleasure to work with you and I am really glad you won't be disappearing from the forums :flowers:

Welcome to Claire and Sandra - looking forward to working with you both :flowers: to help our oldies :wub: :wub:

Won't be at the camping weekend - hope you all have a fantastic time :flowers:

Dear Cindy

That truly is sad news :mecry:

You have in the time that I have known you always been there for anyone who needed you - so yes perhaps it is time that you took some time out for yourself for a while - but you will be missed and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Without you so many wrong decisions could have been made by myself and OH and I will always be appreciative of the help and advice you gave this household and for the fun you gave us explaining about the antics of Snatch and Ruby and their fab pics.

I know you are not gone forever and not from the forums, but take time for yourself, get yourself back on track and bounce back soon to the Cindy we all love :GroupHug:

Take care x

Cindy I'm really going to miss you, you have been such a great support to me with all my fosters, I know you will come back when your ready, but for now you need to take care of you :GroupHug: Yes we really need to name a cocktail for you & make you drink it all weekend :biggrin:

You are going to be badly missed Cindy, you've done such a fantastic job for the Oldies Club and for our foster team over the last three years :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I hope you manage to get some time for yourself and have a break, and I very much hope that at some point in the future when things settle down for you we will see you back working with us. In the meantime you are under strict orders to stay in touch, and I'm sure we'll be seeing you at events (and camping trips :D ).

We are hugely grateful to Claire and Sandra for stepping in and taking on their respective roles with the fostering team :flowers: :flowers:

Take care, Cindy, and thank you for everything :crying_anim:

Edited by Fee

You've been outstanding for Oldies Club and such a great support and help to so many people as well as the dogs. I know this isn't forever and look forward to you returning to us at some point. In your own time though. It's been a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again in the future but in the meantime we'll stay in touch. Take good care of yourself. :GroupHug:

Cindy this is very sad news and you are obviously going to be missed by many (both 2 and 4 legged varieties!) Although I'm new to oldies, you have been a great support and truly inspirational and for this I am really grateful. Stay in touch and I am sure sometime in the future I will have the pleasure of working with you again. I am really looking forward to meeting you and the red duo camping x