UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What's Going On With Me

dirtychicken

Oh Sarah, you poor thing! I'm another one that has been there and acquired the T shirt, and know exactly how you feel. In fact I'm sitting here :mecry: :mecry: for you.

The doctor will offer you anti-depressants. Please don't do what I did for years and not accept them. They help - as does knowing that you have friends who care about you.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Ruth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Realising theres a problem is often the first step to recovering, ask the GP to do a full set of bloods and dont leave without making a follow up appointment.

Your amid friends here Sarah, any help needed will always be on offer :GroupHug:

I've highlighted the bloods bit because it's really good advice - my sister had memory problems (she would get into the lift at work and then wonder what the hell she was doing there, would get part way through a presentation and not have a clue what she'd just said or was about to say, just a couple of many similar experiences). It turned out that her thyroid was underactive and once on the relevant meds her memory came back perfectly :flowers:

:GroupHug:

I'm another one who has been through meltdown and come out the other side :flowers:

There is a brighter day ahead and, although it won't feel like it right now, it'll be here sooner than you expect. Letting people in and keeping them in your sights is the right thing to do so wishing you all the best for Friday and the coming days and weeks ahead.

Will look forward to seeing you about sometime soon :)

Take care of yourself and accept the help given/offered,don't be too proud to :flowers: The tablets won't take away the problems and grief but they will help you deal with it in a better way and allow you to see that chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

And shame on those that have dropped you..that is a disgusting thing to do.

Well you know what I think hun :GroupHug: :GroupHug: As I said earlier I am always here, all you have to do is holler, call or txt and I will do whatever I can for you, you are a very special person and even special people sometimes have to take spiritual and mental time out for themselves to heal :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Love you loads

L xx