UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoebejo Bookmakers

This is a very rough guide because prices are changing all the time. Historically it's proven that most votes for the final are placed on the final day and I expect this market to fluctuate quite wildly as the day progresses. The bookies themselves say it's impossible to predict the winner and this has been the closest ever BB yet. And we should bear in mind that bookies favourites on the night don't tend to win.

Mikey 8/11

Rachel 7/2

Rex 9/2

Sara 8/1

Darnell 22/1

Rex to win! Call 09016 16 16 14 to vote for Rex!

I have to say, at this point I really don't care who wins and will just be glad that it's finished. The last few weeks I have really struggled to be bothered to watch and each time that I have watched it I've just got cross and switched off :rolleyes:

:partytime: It's nearly all over :biggrin:

Same here Sarah :rolleyes: :laugh: I will watch tonight's but it will be the first time for about a month (and very obviously the last :laugh: )

Jacky - the pressure you are putting me under :ohmy: However you didn't get Sidney in the pic so

Rachel to win

I have to say, at this point I really don't care who wins and will just be glad that it's finished. The last few weeks I have really struggled to be bothered to watch and each time that I have watched it I've just got cross and switched off :rolleyes:

:partytime: It's nearly all over :biggrin:

Same as. I only see it because OH watches it. I lasted almost 6 weeks before I gave up trying to avoid it.