UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Loss Of A Handsome Collie

dirtychicken

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear your sad news. :mecry:

Your gorgeous boy didn't want for anything when he was with you and you gave him love, friendship, peace and dignity. He knows how much he'll be missed and I'm sure hes looking out for you all, while chasing seaguls on the beach :GroupHug:

Run young and free again at the Bridge Bear :wub:

This time last week you were still here :mecry: You were being cuddled and fussed and being told how much we loved you as we prepared to take you to the vets - praying for a miracle but deep in our hearts knowing that you wouldn't be coming home :mecry:

Just a week :( We've shed a lifetime of tears over the last seven days and our hearts are sore.

I'd give almost anything to bury my face in your fur or to look into those beautiful brown eyes just once more :mecry:

We all miss you so much, big fella, especially Flora. Be happy, Bear :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

6 months have passed, Bear. Half a year. So much has happened.

We have lots of visits from loud seagulls now and I know it's you letting me know that they're keeping you busy. Chief Seagull Herder - that's your job now :wub: Every time I hear them I make sure to say hello to you, tell you that I still love you, that we miss you, but we're doing ok.

But I still close my eyes and can feel you in my arms, smell your fur, feel you licking my tears away, see your huge collie smile :mecry:

I miss you so much, sweetheart :wub: :mecry: :wub:

Edited by dirtychicken