UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tekno Needs Lots Of Healing Thoughs Please

Mrs Mop

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, really touched by all your thoughts and get well wishes.... permission given for all reiki (sp?) a flying visit as had a horrid flight back from Belfast.... he is with Andrew Robinson at Castle Donington and we have had the following update about an hour ago...

He has three things wrong with him..... two major one not.

He has broken a bone in his nose, which is nothing to worry about.

This is as I remember it ....

He has had head trauma and has hemorage or bleed (are they the same) on the left hand side of his brain.

He has I am sure he said an 'exploded disk? in the C2 area (neck).

He was telling me all this and I just wanted to yell IS HE GOING TO BE OK!!!

I asked if there was any hope and he said, yes there was hope but alot of ifs and things to get over first. But there is hope so those healing thoughts are helping him! He said the prognosis is guarded I don't know if thats better or worse than critical?

Firstly they need to give him meds and things to try and sort out his head injury as thats making him unstable for any surgery he might need for his neck injury... so they are going to keep him stable over night, and reduce the swelling etc and we are to ring back tomorrow. I guess there is an operation for his neck from this that is possible......

At least he is in the best place now and OH couldn't stand it and rung about an houir ago and they said he was a bit more perky than he had been.

Thanks again everyone... will let you know the latest in the morning.