UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tekno Needs Lots Of Healing Thoughs Please

Mrs Mop

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the update. :) Seeing as Mal is scaring the living daylights out of me with his state of health, I might have a bit of an idea what you are going through. Still more bestest wishes for a speedy recovery for Tekno on their way :GroupHug:

An update from Emma:

Hello everyone - thank you again for all those good thoughts I think they are doing some good! There is some positive news this morning....

He is a bit perkier, he has eaten, had something to drink, a wee and a poo :laugh:

His tail has been wagging at the nurses too .

They have done a range of neurological tests on him of which he has passed I think - so hopefully no lasting damage from his head trauma. He is trying to sit up but not managing it very well, but its an improvement on yesterday - he has definate feeling in front legs and although his back end is still suffering from some paralysis he has feeling in his right back paw but nothing in his left back paw at the moment........ but hey its soooo much better than yesterday.

I don't know if they are going to need to operate on this disk or not, but he still isn't stable enough for an operation yet.... I think its where the disk burst or something and leaked fluid which is pressing on something which is stopping his back legs working???? so not sure if that heals itself or not...

But we are allowed to go and see him today :biggrin: and he is allowed a few things from home as well, so we have got his doggy smelly blanket and some fish for dogs and a chewy toy.

We are all feeling a bit more positive today!