UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Self Tanning Stuff

Wendbert

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never fancied one of those places where a whippet thin 15 year old beautician sprays you over with St Tropez. Too much like hosing down a heifer before the county show to my mind.

BUT I have used one of the automatic spray booths. Lock yourself in to a phone box sized contraption, strip down, don the paper knickers, hold your breath, shut your eyes and strike 4 or 5 key poses (involving leg spreading and bingo wing flaunting) to attain maximum coverage.

Lots of fun and actually a v good tan. Highly recommended!

I never fancied one of those places where a whippet thin 15 year old beautician sprays you over with St Tropez. Too much like hosing down a heifer before the county show to my mind.

BUT I have used one of the automatic spray booths. Lock yourself in to a phone box sized contraption, strip down, don the paper knickers, hold your breath, shut your eyes and strike 4 or 5 key poses (involving leg spreading and bingo wing flaunting) to attain maximum coverage.

I can't wait til Melp reads this post - I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my face - that is a BRILLIANT turn of phrase Laura and as someone who would feel very much like a heifer getting hosed the automatic one sounds an option - tho I now forsee me being unable to enter one without remembering this post and collapsing in a heap on the floor laughing.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I've had one of those spray tans but she forgot to tell me you don't quite dry off. I wore knee length boots home and ended up with a brown ring round each leg until the bloody stuff wore off :rolleyes:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I need some of these now....

tena.jpg

I need some of these now....

tena.jpg

yup. that's the things they get you to wear in the booth!

i'm actually pretty confident. the sprayed-by-a-bimbo thing:- i'm not avoiding it because of the bimbo herself.

it's just the sheer horror and shame should I need double rations to cover my acreage. imagine the humiliation of it - having to stop to refuel the pump....

yup. that's the things they get you to wear in the booth!

i'm actually pretty confident. the sprayed-by-a-bimbo thing:- i'm not avoiding it because of the bimbo herself.

it's just the sheer horror and shame should I need double rations to cover my acreage. imagine the humiliation of it - having to stop to refuel the pump....

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:laugh: :laugh: It's the bit about " strike 4 or 5 key poses" that got me laughing, I just have this very funny mental image of someone in paper knickers and their various poses :laugh: :laugh:

Be afraid..............be very afraid, this could be you

image16.jpg