UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ebbi Gave Me A Fright

ranirottie

I took the dogs over the road to the field and as I was watching Ebbi mooching around I noticed that her mouth looked funny, I called her over and tried to look at it but she kept turning her head away, which is not like her! I was starting to get worried so told her to sit still and opened her mouth. Inside was half a well chewed pigs ear that she must have carried from home! :laugh: The silly bat really gave me a fright! x

I remember years ago when Topaz, one of our dobes, was doing the innocent I've got nothing mum look in the garden...I prised her mouth open and there was a soggy little mouse, sat on her tongue...it was like the Tom and Jerry cartoons! my daughter rescued it and dried it off with a tissue and it scampered off into the hedge, seemingly unhurt. Tops looked most put out! :laugh:

I remember years ago when Topaz, one of our dobes, was doing the innocent I've got nothing mum look in the garden...I prised her mouth open and there was a soggy little mouse, sat on her tongue...it was like the Tom and Jerry cartoons! my daughter rescued it and dried it off with a tissue and it scampered off into the hedge, seemingly unhurt. Tops looked most put out! :laugh:

:ohmy: I think I would have died of fright. I nearly fainted when one jumped out of my old dog food bin and ran up my arm.x :laugh: