Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazz, I love you :flowers:

Thanks :biggrin: It may have been nice if you'd said I didn't look 42 :laugh:

My arse is sore from yesterday's riding lesson :unsure:

Thank god it was only the "riding" lesson. Please be careful what you say here Bert. :laugh:

Is anyone else going on the Wiccaweys clicker day? :unsure:

Want to take Korky?? I guess not :laugh:

You've not met him, have you :unsure:

I haven't met our Joe, but I have heard a few tales from Carol. (Aka Swallows Dance) I am keeping them to myself for a good fundraiser. :ohmy: :biggrin:

I'm going to Tesco, anyone want anything?

A nice 6 ft 3 hunk with a big

Brain

Just got up can't sleep. :rolleyes:

In it for the dogs I think not. :angry:

I hope he can deal with going to hell. :(

Sorry Wendy, but this twonk needs dealing with. :angry: On that note, going to bed before I say something else. :biggrin:

Edited because It isn't right to air dirty laundry :flowers:

Edited by redditchlady

Morning :wavey: I offered to be in work by 8 this morning (silly me) :rolleyes:

Alex will be sending your cherry collar tommorow,

Fabulous :pinkie: Please let me know who to make payment to or else should I send it to you until you decide?

Alex, glad that you have found something that works for you. Wasnt it you who recommended star flower oil previously? I bought some for SD when she was being the devil incarnate during her monthlies. :rolleyes: Youngest takes it now too. :)

Probably - I have used it before but not for a while and it works even better with the B6 :flowers:

I've told Tara's owner to take her to the vets asap because of the not eating and drinking. She says she has to take her back tomorrow anyway so is going in the morning. She made Tara go for a walk today FFS. She seldom walks her dogs so why go today and force the little soul to walk on a hot day 2 days after a major op that nearly killed her :( She could have left little Taz at home as I would have watched her.

Stupid woman :angry: I hope Tara gets better soon, sounds like she might be better off being kept in at the vets than going home :( :GroupHug:

so Joe, if theres no fluffers any more, what happens to the build up of fluff or is that something we need melps to answer :wacko:

a tunnel cleaning train , which is a basically a huge vacuum cleaner on rails

morning all :wavey: I am on a train at the moment testing out my new wireless T mobile dongle modem with my laptop

it appears to be working

Morning. I have had 2.5 hours sleep. I'm contemplating not going into work. I found out last night just how little I meant to someone and how very wrong I was to trust them the way I had done. I know it's not me, it's them - but it still hurts like hell.