• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My arse is sore from yesterday's riding lesson :unsure:

Maybe you need some of Celestes cream. :laugh:

Glad you gave us a reason for that RMF, Wendy :unsure:

I want to live near a beach *pout*

I really need to go and wipe brickdust of the bedroom furniture and then get into bed.

Thank you for an interesting and informative evening (I tried to type that with a straight face :mellow: ) Fugees.

Night all :wavey:

:wavey: goodnight Claz. Sweetdreams. :laugh:

Is anyone else going on the Wiccaweys clicker day? :unsure:

Edited by safneo

escalators are boys toys :unsure:

I don't really know if they are boys toys , I like them ( they are really clever bits of engineering ) and my new job involves building 2 of them ( well not me personally building them ) but I get to see them in as they are being constructed

when they are finished standing underneath them and seeing how the steps fold flat is rather fab

I do accept that my sense of rather fab is not the same as everyone else's :unsure:

Maybe you need some of Celestes cream. :laugh:

Sore from trotting (on a horse, just to clarify), not piles :laugh:

Mrs D has been giving me advice so I am therefore never getting married or having kids as apparently if I do my buttons may never be pressed again :wink:

Joe I can talk to your about non girlie things if you like

like trains, cranes , esculators , building sites, JCBs etc etc etc

or not :unsure:

Mmmm tempting but..................

escalators are boys toys :unsure:

Oh yeah! Playing with a newell post is pure ecstasy! :laugh:

I'm guessing it's compulsory (either married or not) to have to put up with the wa hey as your oh decides he wants to show you his erm instrument.

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm off to bed now. Just got to drag the furry ones out for a wee first if I can get them out of bed! :laugh:

:wavey: good night.

ok, it fess up time.

I have two rather large dogs who are mummys boys and think button pressing means hubs (the famous cricketer) is doing something norty.

if we so much as mention the norty (shhhhhh) *sex* word, Foster starts to growl, add two teens who are awake all hours of the night, working shifts and a home with an "open door policy" where you just never know who is going to just walk in, button pressing gets a little complicated to say the least.

anyhoo, one fine day, him that i married and i, managed to get a bit of peace, no kids home, front door locked and dogs frimly shut out of the room, we thought we'd press some buttons, all was going well apart from the barking and growling (hard to ignore no matter how many buttons are getting pressed) when all of a sudden the door flies open and in charge Foster (gsd x) and merly (akita) who promptly land full weight (combined about 15 stone) on hubs.

enough to say dogs stopped play that day :laugh:

anyone want two dogs as a form of contraceptive :wacko:

now you are being silly , newell posts are dull ( its the underneath thats fab )

How can you say that? Making escalators go up and down is excellent!!! But you are right re underneath, it is cool watching the steps fold :biggrin: Shame there's no fluffers anymore though :laugh: (don't google, that's not what tube fluffers are!)