• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not QUITE that bad :D

But even so........

Dorset

:blush02:

:laugh: At least it's the right end of the country :)

APBF I remembered earlier that Minnie-Moo is going to be five months old next week :ohmy: That's flown by rather scarily. Another month and she will be on adult food.

I didn't :wink: :laugh:

I did :laugh: I was married too long then :)

WARNING: Female stuff: Oh my rood question is not very rood (I am a fundamentally boring person) I was wondering if anyone ever found that they were more prone to sweat during that time of the month? I always have manky feet but that time of the month I need foot and shoe antiperspirant in my handbag to keep me from reeking?

any advice?

RMF: OH'd birthday is Sat, he thinks I've forgotten, I've not but I've not bought his symbolic but small gift

show off :mecry:

Yeah, but sadly I'm just not appreciated :rolleyes: :laugh:

T, sorry, no advice. I have the pill where there is no time of the month (which is a shame when I need something to blame my emotional/irrational behaviour :rolleyes: )

Yes I did used to sweat more T when having periods. I used to put deodorised talc in my shoes. I tend to have sweaty feet anyway. Runs in my family. I've been wearing scholls and bare feet for months while at home. It's been great. I give them a sloosh every day though with a cotton pad and soap. I used to give my shoes a clean out every day the same as well.

T, sorry, no advice. I have the pill where there is no time of the month (which is a shame when I need something to blame my emotional/irrational behaviour :rolleyes: )

T - try Scholl foot spray for athletes foot, very good for smelly and sweaty feet any time of the month.

I'm just going to have to be organised and go back on depo, the magic injection no periods etc :)

I have the scholl stuff Jacqui!

If I'm ever young enough to have and be in a position to want kids I'll revisit the non depo years!

They are most horrid lol

ETA: Eureka Michelle you are me :flowers: I have manky feet anyway but that time of the month and they excel in reekiness, tis foul, as is the glowing (men sweat, women perspire, ladies glow, god do I glow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by nouggatti

Depo was (sorry Joe and any other lurking men) the thing that started the non-stop bleeding I suffered prior to having the fibroid/hysterectomy op. I had Depo to stop the heavy periods, not knowing they were caused by the fibroid. The change in my hormones cos of the depo ended up giving me a period that started on 5th July last year and ended when I had my bits whipped out in November. By them I was so aneamic they almost cancelled the op. So PLEASE talk to your Doc if there is the remotest chance you may have fibroids, BEFORE you have the jab.

I'm a freak of depo, it suits me and even worse for all those here who put on weight I drop 10% of my weight on it, have no periods, no mood swings nothing, it is the ideal contraceptive for me.

Not been on it for about six months due to not getting to the doctor, and have really noticed the difference.

It's the Mirena coil you might be talking about Jacqui? My doc is talking to me about that it's one of the few one's out there suitable if you've not had kids, I've a bit of a phobia about external things moving about inside me lolol, good to hear a good experince of it!

Note for Claz, I've been tested from here to forever, no fibroids, cysts nothing apart from a back to front uterus (sorry to any males again!) I've been on one form or the pill since I was 14 due to period problems and have regular checkups for everything :) Endo has not yet been ruled out tho :( but never found with all the tests

Edited by nouggatti