UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im rather glad B+Q do employ over 60's though as i find them far more approachable and less likely to pull a face coz ive interupted their chats about who pulled and what club etc. At least they are getting a shot at some work and minimum wage is better than no wage at all :unsure:

Absolutely - I think it's fantastic to be served by someone who has probably actually done some DIY in their time rather than still lives at home. I think to a lot of pensioners, work like that is a supplementary income and a way to fill their days. I applaud B&Q for what they are doing; it would be great to see other large corporates follow in their footsteps.

G'night Sparkle

The :unsure: face cos I have distant rellies down that way, Ange - you WOS being helpful :flowers:

Ingi, what has he done? :GroupHug:

Fee, have another large glass of wine. I think you deserve one. :flowers: Well done you for stopping.

I'm sure you must be feeling a great deal of shock too. :GroupHug: Hope the lady was ok.

Sam, are you by any chance excited about the tickets going on sale? :laugh:

I had piles for the first time last week.....................JESUSCHRISTALMIGHTY !! never again shall I laugh at pile sufferers, I was on my second tube of bum cream before I got Ansol HC..........I luvs Ansol HC..........sigh :biggrin:

You have my sympathy. :GroupHug: I have suffered with them for the last 15yrs on and off. And severly for the last 3 wks. Got to back to docs to get them sorted once and for all but just finding it difficult to drag myself there :rolleyes:

But where's the bit about the special chilled glove compartment for your lippy in hot weather and the optional fluffy pink seat covers :bigdrive3:

:laugh:

I saw on the news about the flooding in Somerset. Was a bit of a shock as we have been in Brean all day. :rolleyes: Hope everyone is OK. Isnt zicosmum from that way?

Still havent loaded my pics yet. Had to watch Britains got Talent first :biggrin:

Claz, have you finished your cleaning yet? :D

The pleasant, inflectionless female voice behind the prerecorded announcements on the London Underground (commonly referred to as "Sonia", as in "gets on ya' nerves") is a voiceover artist and comedy/drama writer named Emma Clarke.

RMF: Given up on cleaning

RMF2: Distant rellies live in a different county :blush02: My geography is crap.

Joe: http://www.emmaclarke.com/fun/mind-the-gap...d-announcements

I saw on the news about the flooding in Somerset. Was a bit of a shock as we have been in Brean all day. :rolleyes: Hope everyone is OK. Isnt zicosmum from that way?

Yes she is, just had a peak at her profile and she was logged on here at around 10.30 so hopefully all is ok? :unsure:

RMF2: Distant rellies live in a different county :blush02: My geography is crap.

:laugh: Glad they're not affected. Where are they? Norfolk?

My pay is sh!t but at least they gave me the job at 49.

Stuff like this fecks me off, why do they think a pretty bimbette will do a better job?

How can I kick their asses, Theresa?

Claire, you don't look 49. :wub:

I don't want another Dachshund do I? :unsure: Thank goodness they only home in Wales :laugh:

Im rather glad B+Q do employ over 60's though as i find them far more approachable and less likely to pull a face coz ive interupted their chats about who pulled and what club etc. At least they are getting a shot at some work and minimum wage is better than no wage at all :unsure:

same here in b and q I always look for the older employees and they are brilliant!

Always helpful, and love a bit of a chat too :)