• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your new hairdo :biggrin:

And I have a very good memory

cheat and quote everything, then just delete and reply to it

:laugh:

My hairdo's pretty much a slightly shorter and blonder version of before :rolleyes: I'm someone who goes to the hairdressers and only has the absolute minimum cut off :laugh:

I have booked in to have it "done" for the Teckels ball in a fortnight so there'll no doubt be pics of me and the rest of us going looking all glam :wink: And before we get pizzed and dishevelled :laugh:

My hairdo's pretty much a slightly shorter and blonder version of before :rolleyes: I'm someone who goes to the hairdressers and only has the absolute minimum cut off :laugh:

I have booked in to have it "done" for the Teckels ball in a fortnight so there'll no doubt be pics of me and the rest of us going looking all glam :wink: And before we get pizzed and dishevelled :laugh:

Oh, I'm sure there will be lots of 'after' pics too! :D :laugh:

I got mine from Animal Aid as I was ordering some other stuff and thought I would try it. It's a bit of an acquired taste but it's pretty good :)

Think I am going to head to bed in a mo, sweet dreams all :flowers:

Thanks, Will have a look at the website, see what else they have too :biggrin:

Oh I forgot, I received my Vegan Cake book today (thanks Sam :flowers: ). I feel I maybe doing some baking over the next couple of days :biggrin:

Edited by safneo

Marion did you find out what your rumble was?

Anne :GroupHug: sorry your feeling homesick, hopefully the weather will buck up soon, and that always makes life seem better.

:laugh: @ Riley

Kelly :GroupHug:

My shopping bills have grown lately, so i now shop at Aldi's and farmfoods, as they are cheap [and next to each other].

That's what I figured you did, I wish I had thought of it before though, I always forget something :rolleyes:

Lol I figured the same as I regularly do it :)

just not had the focus recently

I'm feeling very positive about everything in my life at the moment, which is really nice :) I am up to my eyes and beyond in work, OH is making an effort, my course is going ok, and I seem to be holding it all together and relaxing more.

I did however feel a bit

guilty/evil

sorry for my boss yesterday, I tend not to talk to my superiors in work about my personal issues, and tend not to encourage it.

My boss was being a bit

crazed/suffering multiple personality symdrome

demanding, and pizzed me off and I then flung him a document via mail to review which would end his demands.

He appeared to feel compelled to think about himself then, informed me that he thought I was in a bad mood at 2pm, and at 4pm tried to do the "so how are things with you, is everything ok" routine, and got a short answer back of "yes, fine" I was in a temporary bad mood with work, and appreciated him asking however awkward he was about it but am not comfortable enough with him to chat candidly with him, and he is another me in the sense that he beats himself up constantly, any small thing and he blames himself, so he got a short reply but nothing to worry about :) but I suspect the poor bugger wonders and worries. (if he'd schedule a half hour a week to chat formally he'd not have to :laugh:)

Still he's the boss, he's 9 staff I have 20 he'll cope, but then he is my lifeline :laugh:

Oh is loving his new job and as he gains confidence is becoming a nicer person to live with, and a more considerate person too (very very very early days)

I think he might be realising the effort it takes to actually work and keep a house/maintain a relationship at whatever level, and is looking at the difference in our earnings as well and is taking account of it

Edited by nouggatti

Oooh, I'm not top of the list :biggrin:

Who posted in: May - R M F

Jacobean 397

Wendbert 344

nouggatti 285

ReikiAnge 207

sparkle 201

phoebejo 191

dirtychicken 150

chickentikka 147

merledogs 142

Yantan 140

:cool:

Jeepers I am in the top ten! ! :rolleyes: :wacko:

Ach but I love RMF it's stress relief!

I reckon Michelle is there due to her rood posts :laugh: and that this is evidence that Michelle is central to the rood posts :biglaugh:

I had a rood question, but decided not to ask it :biglaugh:

Gawd, I hope not :laugh:

:biggrin: Hmm... how much will we pay :D

My shopping bills have grown lately, so i now shop at Aldi's and farmfoods, as they are cheap [and next to each other].

I went to Aldi for the first time ever. Its brilliant!

Jeepers I am in the top ten! ! :rolleyes: :wacko:

Ach but I love RMF it's stress relief!

I reckon Michelle is there due to her rood posts :laugh: and that this is evidence that Michelle is central to the rood posts :biglaugh:

I had a rood question, but decided not to ask it :biglaugh:

Not due to Michelle being stranded at home and making use of her valuable time sorting out transport runs?

Oh I forgot, I received my Vegan Cake book today (thanks Sam :flowers: ). I feel I maybe doing some baking over the next couple of days :biggrin:

Ooh, enjoy :biggrin: We've made the muffins (chocolate - make sure you use drinking chocolate and not cocoa like someone I know :blush: and apple crumbly so far) which were yummy and we'll be having cheesecake this weekend - fat tummy here I come :laugh:

Ooh, enjoy :biggrin: We've made the muffins (chocolate - make sure you use drinking chocolate and not cocoa like someone I know :blush: and apple crumbly so far) which were yummy and we'll be having cheesecake this weekend - fat tummy here I come :laugh:

Not a choc fan, but the rest of the family are. The apple crumbly ones look scrummy though :biggrin: