UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Ha, one of the people they'd given the admin assistant job to phoned today to say she didn't want the job after all. That department is well and truly up sh*t creek. The office manager is BLOODY USELESS. If I hear her say "Oh, I haven't been here long, I'm still in training" one more time, I swear to god I'll tw@t her one. You do NOT tell customers that you don't know what the feck you're doing. And anyway, she's been there eight weeks :mad:

Admin manager told me that she wants me to do 'very specific tasks' as opposed to the mucking in I've been doing. What she actually means is that she wants me to do the sales administrators job :rolleyes: Me and the other temp are contemplating asking for a higher rate because they'll be royally screwed if we leave :biggrin:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I've missed Alex and wanted to say GOOD LUCK for the exam. I will be thinking of you at 1.30 anyway :flowers:

I had my yearly optician check yesterday. My eyes have really deteriorated over the last year. :(

I am short sighted so need glasses/contact lenses for distance. There is a .25 deterioration in both eyes. Apparently, at my age this is very unusual. Soooooo, they think I might have Diabetes. :ohno02: It was not until the optician started running through all the possible symptoms that I began to get worried.

I've been very tired lately - put that down to work laod

Have been drinking a lot more - put that down to warm weather

Have been having to get up in the night to have a wee - put down to increase in drinking due to hot weather

Dizzy spells - I suffer from labrynthitis so thought it was that

Night sweats - well it has been warm hasn't it

My Mum had diabetes.

I have an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow PM.

I hope they are wrong and I just have dodgy eyes. I don't want diabetes - I likes my sweeties and chocolat and nice stuffs too much :mecry:

Hope you don't have diabetes but if you do - well you do very quickly get adjusted to the changes you have to make. And you can still have nice stuff that's low sugar and a few sweeties and a bit of chocolate from time to time depending on your levels :flowers: I had an awful sweet tooth but I have adjusted pretty well and if I can do it anyone can.

I am feeling pretty under the weather today and have been getting cross because I cannot find any packing materials to send my auction goodies off :(

my scroller now scrolls :biggrin:

i have lovely dogs in my section today :wub: I have two gorgeous shepherd girls, and I love them eventhough they scrathced my hand and pulled me over, going to the paddock this morning :laugh: they are not bad really, my wellies are just useless on wet grass!

Two deaths overnight one expected and one I need words with Fenella the fox about and I need to sort out insurance now.

Im soooo tired :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Tis a shame that someone who is paralysed should be reliant on Freecycle for a chair, though.

That's disgraceful :(

I am home from my excursion to Swindon. I don't think I've ever been so excited to be going there before :biglaugh: Bargains in Sainsburys with lots of their garden/outdoorsy type stuff half price. I got a huoooooge paddling pool for £7.50 but Ian swears we haven't got a hose pipe. We did have one, I bought one to fill up the birth pool so goodness knows where it is. And I bought a carbonmonoxide detecting fingy in Homebase. I've felt like poo the last few days so I cheered myself up with a yummy lunch. I had a brie, tomato & mayo baguette and after I had strawberries with some of my yummy strawberry balsamic vinegar :biggrin:

Oh and went I got home I found twatty Alan had put the heating on :grrr: Why?????????? It's blooming hot outside, everyone else is in t-shirts :wacko: That's the second time this week so I've told Ian if his father insists on having the heating on we are not paying our share of the heating bill which at this time of year is usually greatly reduced :angry:

OH gone off for the weekend to a regatta - so I'm home alone until Sunday. Working at home tomorrow to keep Riley company and no plans to speak to anyone at all (unless we meet some nice dogs / people on our walk) until Saturday morning. Bliss.