UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's thrush it's very infectious Ellie. I don't know what the incubation period is. If you have a sexual partner they need to be told as they will need to get treatment as well. Martyn hasn't got it before anyone starts on him. :rolleyes: I have found out that Canestan cream is crap as has already been said on here last week. I haven't been to the shops yet to get some diflucan or similar shop brand. Apparently it's one tablet and you're free of the damn thing. It could potentially be something else. Is it itchy. Whatever you do don't try and rub it if it is as it will make it a lot worse. When going to the loo pat gently don't rub or wipe. It might be worth popping to the docs to get a diagnosis on yours. I know mine can only be thrush as I've not been active for a while :mecry:

If it's thrush it's very infectious Ellie. I don't know what the incubation period is. If you have a sexual partner they need to be told as they will need to get treatment as well. Martyn hasn't got it before anyone starts on him. :rolleyes: I have found out that Canestan cream is crap as has already been said on here last week. I haven't been to the shops yet to get some diflucan or similar shop brand. Apparently it's one tablet and you're free of the damn thing. It could potentially be something else. Is it itchy. Whatever you do don't try and rub it if it is as it will make it a lot worse. When going to the loo pat gently don't rub or wipe. It might be worth popping to the docs to get a diagnosis on yours. I know mine can only be thrush as I've not been active for a while :mecry:

You said that in a much more ladylike way than I did Michelle............................

but who said I'm a lady :laugh: