UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I am home for lunch. As it's admin manager-free Friday, I've bought some cakes to take back with me. You're not allowed to eat in the office if she's there, but as she's not, it's cake time :biggrin: This morning has been a laugh - mainly at the office manager, admittedly. She left a message on someone's answering machine which said "You left a message on our machine but you didn't leave a name so I can't call you what you're called" :wacko:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am home for lunch. As it's admin manager-free Friday, I've bought some cakes to take back with me. You're not allowed to eat in the office if she's there, but as she's not, it's cake time :biggrin: This morning has been a laugh - mainly at the office manager, admittedly. She left a message on someone's answering machine which said "You left a message on our machine but you didn't leave a name so I can't call you what you're called" :wacko:

:biglaugh:

Random Gross Fact.

I occasionally suffer from athletes foot and recently had it again. I tried Lamisil, Daktarin, Scholl foot powder etc and nothing worked. The sores were between the smallest toes on my right foot and were itching like crazy, pus filled and generallly scaberific. The itching almost drove me insane at night.

Anywayyyyyyyyy, I was visiting a mate and was wearing flip floppy things. Their dog homed in on my manky foot and started licking it and bloody hell it felt great [in a very none roody way] so I let him carry on :blush02: , he was really gentle and gave the area a good wash. It only hurt when he nibbled the scabby bits :ohmy: I didnt wash his slobber off even though I knew he licked his own arse, thats how disgusting I am.

That night I had minor itching but since then not on single itch, the whole area has healed up completely!!! [it NEVER does that usually, it take weeks to get it sorted]

Random Gross Fact.

I occasionally suffer from athletes foot and recently had it again. I tried Lamisil, Daktarin, Scholl foot powder etc and nothing worked. The sores were between the smallest toes on my right foot and were itching like crazy, pus filled and generallly scaberific. The itching almost drove me insane at night.

Anywayyyyyyyyy, I was visiting a mate and was wearing flip floppy things. Their dog homed in on my manky foot and started licking it and bloody hell it felt great [in a very none roody way] so I let him carry on :blush02: , he was really gentle and gave the area a good wash. It only hurt when he nibbled the scabby bits :ohmy: I didnt wash his slobber off even though I knew he licked his own arse, thats how disgusting I am.

That night I had minor itching but since then not on single itch, the whole area has healed up completely!!! [it NEVER does that usually, it take weeks to get it sorted]

That's not gross it's brilliant - you know where to go now :flowers:

Very quick pic of new foster dog, Rusty:

873653486525c9b5286da3e146458991.JPG

:bigheart3:

Mollydog has not had a good morning. First she had the runs at 4:30 am, and even though it was pouring she had to go out in the garden for ages and got very wet.

Then she had the runs again on our walk, and kept looking at her bottom with a funny face, in the manner of a dog saying "why is it still pooing? Make it stop!'

Then she put her head in the wrong place to do some Important Sniffing, and Az wee'd all over her face.

Then I made her stand in the river while I washed her head in a humiliating manner.

Then when we came home an Evil Bungle Cat fell off the stairs and almost hit her.

She has now gone back to bed in a very decided manner.

Poor Mollydog :(

Hope she feels better soon

Ring it again then :biggrin:

Go on - dare you :D

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Hope everyone's having a good day :)

Weather here is overcast and slightly damp :(

Random Gross Fact.

ah wow, the special pooch has magic healing slobber .... glad its cleared up :flowers:

Random Gross Fact.

Arrrgghh. Thats sick. :sick02:

Poor Dog.

Glad it worked though :biggrin:

Random Gross Fact.

When I was a kid, my mum's standard answer to any cut, graze, blister, infection, chilblain was 'Let the dog lick it'. I never tried it on Athlete's Foot but I'm not surprised it worked. There's something anti-septic in dog saliva I think (despite - or perhaps because of :biglaugh: - the fact they lick their bums).

When I was a kid, my mum's standard answer to any cut, graze, blister, infection, chilblain was 'Let the dog lick it'. I never tried it on Athlete's Foot but I'm not surprised it worked. There's something anti-septic in dog saliva I think (despite - or perhaps because of :biglaugh: - the fact they lick their bums).

I have a friend who always did it with their kids too... :flowers: