UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Natalie - a light has just come on. You haven't got IBS have you. I should also have mentioned sooner than this. Aloe Vera is very good for stomach problems. Not very tasty I grant you but very effective. Takes a few months before it starts working but really is worth it honestly. It all calms down lovely. If it is IBS Colpermin pills help with the pain although if you're already taking peppermint .....

Hi Michelle. Thanks for the tip re. Aloe Vera.

I did question the doc about me having IBS but he dismissed before I finished my sentence :(

My Mum suffers, and I do have some similar symptoms. Mmmmmm.

I have had breaky, 2 cups of peppermint tea, and feel better but stomach gurgling away ....

I bought a suit on Ebay for something silly like £7 - brand new, tags attached (granted it's just a George one). It arrived this morning and it's gorgeous. I'm an odd size just now - some size 10's are too big, some are too small, some 12's fit, some end up round my ankles. The trousers of the suit fit perfectly. I am chuffeder than a big chuffed thing. Another pair of work trousers I bought also arrived, and they fit perfectly too. They cost me a quid :laugh:

thats fab Elaine, you can pick up so many bargains on ebay, I am an addict :)

:GroupHug: for you who need them today

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalie - these are my symptoms. not sure if everyone is the same. nasty pains low down, can move about (which normally indicates ibs and helps docs diagnose this as the problem) can end up with a pain in your leg if it hangs around long enough, wind either end, constipation or diarrhoea, small stools, mucuous in them, certain foods mean you have to rush to the loo very soon after. I know some people get bloated with it but I don't. You do tend to burp a lot though.

Natalie - these are my symptoms. not sure if everyone is the same. nasty pains low down, can move about (which normally indicates ibs and helps docs diagnose this as the problem) can end up with a pain in your leg if it hangs around long enough, wind either end, constipation or diarrhoea, small stools, mucuous in them, certain foods mean you have to rush to the loo very soon after. I know some people get bloated with it but I don't. You do tend to burp a lot though.

My 4yr old daughter has symptoms like this on and off and I've always thought it was just a bug or something she'd picked up at school. Are the symptoms there on a daily basis or can they be absent for weeks/couple of months before they reappear?