UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just taking this oppurtunity to appoligise to everybody about the DP-post,I really put it wrong and hope you guys dont see me wrongly now :(:( , I really luvs being a Fugee and respect every single one of you and what you do for dogs :flowers: :)

:GroupHug: I have a problem with putting things wrongly at times. :) The words just don't seem to flow along with the thought, if you see what I mean? :unsure: :wacko:

Can the hosts and/or admin see who the invisible people are :unsure:

Admin can but hosts can't :flowers:

I yam working today - but as it's the only day I am working this week it's not so bad.

The fugee staff are loverly loverly loverly people, they had a sneaky secret whip round behind my back and have paid for me and Rob to go out for a meal tonight to celebrate our anniversary just the 2 of us before the family meal tomorrow :wub:

Nope it's tomorrow :biggrin:

oooo I have a question for you Helen!!!

Is all clover edible?

I have some calvary clover that I grow from seed in pots in the house, it grows thick and fast and I end up cutting it back and last year I threw all the cuttings & leaves in the bin but a thought struck me that guinea pigs love clover so maybe I can give them a few of the leaves and trimmings, but I don't want to risk poisoning them.