• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomatoes in grease,

Quorn burgers in grease,

Veggie sausages in grease,

bread in grease,

Yum :sick01:

I have one ciggy and no teabags. This is a disaster. I have no idea whether Ro's Dad is golfing this morning or is picking Ro up at the usual time, so I can't go out yet. Oh yes, the petrol light on my car has been on my last two trips, so I don't even know if I have enough petrol to get to the garage when I DO get out :rolleyes:

Tomatoes in grease,

Quorn burgers in grease,

Veggie sausages in grease,

bread in grease,

I'm liking the grease factor there, but no to bad quorn, many of their products are unsuitable for vegans as they add milk and egg whites to them, including their sausages and bacon !!

In fact an awful lot of companies seem to like to add egg whites and milk proteins to their products..... :(

Edited by murtle

Blly got to ask, what does a vegan have in a very unhealthy, greasy, fattening fry up, I can only come up with mushroons and maybe quorn bacon

Lesley x

Quorn's not vegan :wink:

Aaanyway, I got, in my fridge/freezer:

vegan (Redwoods) bacon

mushrooms

tomatoes

Linda McC sausages

potato waffles

margerine

in the cupboard: Heinz baked beans, bread and plenty of oil! :wacko:

Still attached to the Refuge at the moment, but will fry up the lot shortly, yum yum!! :D :D :D

Forgot to say,went out to Ironbridge for a meal and a drink last night.It used to be a nice place to go but seems to have become number 1 chav night spot now :( Bouncers on the pub doors and they refused entry to 2 blokes who were so pizzed they could hardly stand up and chucked a group out while we were there for smashing glasses.Ironbridge has definitely lost it's 'posh' label :laugh: The tourists must be left thinking :wacko:

It's just the same here Jules but I am sorry to hear it's happening in Ironbridge. I used to like visiting there with my friend who comes originally from Shropshire. She will be sad when I tell her.

Happy Birthday Julia's mum :flowers:

I slept in this morning and it will be heaving now if I take the boys out. Would I be a really bad mummy if we missed our walk :unsure:

Whilst outside talking to Ro's Dad (whilst Ro frantically got dressed), Monty found something particularly nasty to roll in. He now smells something akin to a tramp's undercrackers :sick01: Good job I was planning on bathing him today anyway.

Back from the woods - I've not been for 2 weeks - the dog walker does the 'big' walk in the week and the dogs were in prison last weekend. I'm staggered at how much has changed in those 2 weeks. Although it is privately owned (Althorp Estate, Spencer family) it is planted like forestry commission, lines and lines of firs. But they seem to let the deciduous stuff self seed and go bonkers. Everything is bright green over head, with ferns and lily of the valley popping up everywhere below. I only found this place after my operation, so I've not seen it when it's been this green. Wonderful.

I want a fry-up :(

Opticians now to get three (driving, reading and sunglasses) pairs of specs fitted :wavey:

Morning :wavey:

:GroupHug: 's Chikkentika, Joshnbecks and all that need one

Happy birthday Julias mum :flowers:

Jules thats so sad about ironbridge :(

Elaine can you get me some teabags too please since I have none either :rolleyes:

We are off to the seaside today :biggrin: Well we will be when I have teabags to make up a thermos :rolleyes:

Whilst outside talking to Ro's Dad (whilst Ro frantically got dressed), Monty found something particularly nasty to roll in. He now smells something akin to a tramp's undercrackers :sick01: Good job I was planning on bathing him today anyway.

yukk .... why do our beloved doggies insist in hunting down the smelliest of all smelly things in the grass and then decide to roll in it, ignoring all shouts of 'NOOOOO' ..... and then think its great stinking of whatever it is ...... its normally foxes poo which is so disgusting :sick01:

all this talk of fry-ups is making me hungry ..... so craving one now

but not allowed .... on a high cholestoral diet .... rattling like a gooden at the mo with all this medication

me can't decide what the weather's going to do today .... is it going to rain?, in which case I will be up the shops buying school shoes (oh what joy, not!) or its a trip to Salcey Forest with Lady and enjoy the walks/ park there .... mmmm