UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got all my parcels packed and ready to go to the post office tomorrow, including the ones donated by the companies that supported us :wink:

Still waiting address & confirmation of payment from:

Rachel Rumpelstiltskin

Jakeysmum

Nickynoodles

:unsure:

I've got all my parcels packed and ready to go to the post office tomorrow, including the ones donated by the companies that supported us :wink:

Rachel Rumpelstiltskin

Jakeysmum

Nickynoodles

I am very very excited thank you :elefant:

Are you sure you want a superkettle in your back entrance Elaine - sounds painful to me :unsure: :unsure: :laugh:

The lady I placed the order with also seemed uncertain about this instruction but hey, the customer is king! :laugh: :king_right:

A superkettle will be placed in your back entrance tomorrow Elaine as requested. Please tell me that you're not going to make tea with it :unsure:

Fee - will post MP doohdah off tomorrow. Please let me know what it does when you find out!

Melp - I'm still a touch nervous about the possibility of CL arrival but will be brave and post my cheque for Mod Box no.8 to DNB in the morning :flowers: Fingers crossed that she is not amongst the goodies.

CL could be the new Sirius :unsure: she could travel to Fugee homes and raise funds :wink: :laugh:

I had similar thoughts San and that worried me even further - what if Mystery Mod thought the same and landed me with her for just that *purpose? :unsure:

I'm so certain she's coming my way that I even found myself eyeing up photo opportunities this morning while I was in church with Sol :wacko: (hanging ropes - as in long drop/by the neck - were involved :ph34r_anim: ). That ersatz ornament is the devil's child for sure.

*purpose being in terms of raising funds that I'd pay someone to take her off my hands and I'm sure I'm not the only one :wink:

Me please :flowers:

(and I'll have them come here, eat what I can and then send the rest on to you if that's ok? :biggrin: )

Thank you! :flowers:

(probably a lot better for my waistline, but no thanks, I'll force them down somehow - and no I'm not sharing them with anybody :D )

but I'd pay not to have her so you'd be stuck with her :D
I've just heard that CL is alive and well in a shed in Redditch :biggrin:

As a fun fundraising idea, how about CL being randomly posted to a Fugee then forwarded after "adventures" to another? Anyone receiving the dratted thing should take photos of her and pass her on to the next unfortunate delighted recipient and post a donation for the dubious privilege of being her custodian to the nominated rescue of the month. Anyone (like me) who is sufficiently scared of her arriving in the post could opt out by donating a quid to the nominated rescue of the month. Worth a pound of my money not to have that monstrosity making an appearance though this letterbox I can tell you! :laugh:

Rachel Rumpelstiltskin

Jakeysmum

Nickynoodles

All but 3 parcels have been sent. They've all gone 2nd class so should arrive early next week.