UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so jealous of you lot. Hope you have a fab time. :GroupHug: :flowers: :flowers:

Me too anawl. It's just too far for us and in any case my camping days are well and truly over :(

Not to worry, we'll have a great time whatever the weather :biggrin:

You all will I am sure of it :) Don't forget to take LOTS of photos for them of us what have to stay at home :flowers:

Have packed Louie's things. They fill an entire holdall :laugh:

Is that all? :D

Gosh, ours has filled a massive and I mean mega massive jumbo laundry bag which must be 3 times the size of a holdall :laugh:

Michaela...guess what Cindy is bringing to camp.....? the knitting machine! Its ok, we wont expect you to make any coats at the weekend :biggrin:

Noooooooo.................................. oops I mean :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: of course :D

Hi!

I'm not going to be able to stay over at the Old Piggery B and B for 2 nights as planned and will possibly have to consider coming just for the day. Daughter who was going to stay in my house with my 2 oldies and 5 cats has a young dog who has just had major abdominal surgery and is very poorly and she has to be her priority so she will have to pop back and forth between her house and mine.

I am going to ring the campsite later to advise them of the cancellation but if anyone wants comfortable accommodation for 2 nights it's going begging. Not sure of cost.

Sally.

Hi!

I'm not going to be able to stay over at the Old Piggery B and B for 2 nights as planned and will possibly have to consider coming just for the day. Daughter who was going to stay in my house with my 2 oldies and 5 cats has a young dog who has just had major abdominal surgery and is very poorly and she has to be her priority so she will have to pop back and forth between her house and mine.

I am going to ring the campsite later to advise them of the cancellation but if anyone wants comfortable accommodation for 2 nights it's going begging. Not sure of cost.

Sally.

Sorry to hear that Sally. Hope we do get to meet even if for a day :)

We are setting off in 10 mins :partytime: