UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm So Worried About Yena

yena

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've phoned (thanks chickentikka :flowers: ) no news about the test that was done yesterday. This morning they've done a test were they take blood, Yena is feed, than blood is taken 3 hours later, this is to check for something to do with her liver. The nurse said the vet wants to do a Ultra-sound. But, he's going to ring back when he's finished surgery.

The nurse said the vet wants to do a Ultra-sound. But, he's going to ring back when he's finished surgery.

Waiting is the hardest part. Its the not knowing that drives you insane. Your brain and imagination goes into overdrive.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Big hugs for a very worried Yena's Mum.

What time does your vet finish surgery?

We are all thinking of you. We know what you are going through. 2008 is starting out to be a horrid, worrying time for many fugees.

Waiting is the hardest part. Its the not knowing that drives you insane. Your brain and imagination goes into overdrive.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Big hugs for a very worried Yena's Mum.

We are all thinking of you. We know what you are going through. 2008 is starting out to be a horrid, worrying time for many fugees.

Ditto......lots more hugs and everything crossed

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

What time does your vet finish surgery?

I'm hoping anytime now, but, still waiting for the phone call. I know loads of other animals lovers will also be waiting and the vet can only call one at a time, but the wait is awful. Been in tears this afternoon, after speaking to OH. I think he's worrying that I'm hoping for miracles and in a way I am. Yena was the dog I got after years of pleading with OH so I could have another. She is my baby :mecry:

Phoned the vets again, but, still no news. The vets in consultation with somebody. Told the nurse we would like to pick up Yena, tonight and than we can speak to the vet about whats wrong with Yena and what the results are. Just waiting for an appointment time. If I haven't heard by 4ish I'll ringing again.

Phoned the vets again, but, still no news. The vets in consultation with somebody. Told the nurse we would like to pick up Yena, tonight and than we can speak to the vet about whats wrong with Yena and what the results are. Just waiting for an appointment time. If I haven't heard by 4ish I'll ringing again.

the waiting is so difficult isn't it?. :( Lots of fingers and toes crossed here for a positive outcome. :GroupHug: :flowers:

I've had to phone yet again, the vets still not phoned. We don't know whats happening? We don't know what they plan to do? We don't even know if shes alright? The nurse on the phone said 'Hasn't the vet already spoken to you? I'm sure he's spoke to somebody about Yena.' Well if he as it's not us. Apparently he wants to keep her in again tonight, Why does he want to keep her in? Does he want to do more tests? I'm totally at a loss, I've always trusted this vets pratice, I've used them for 8 years. Now, I'm just beginning to wonder, if I've done the right think. All I want is my Yena back, or somebody to tell me what is going on. So yet again I've to wait for a promised phone call. Sorry to rant, but, I'm so worried :mecry: :mecry: .