UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Welcome

GSDFan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like forever ago you first pointed him out to me and said you felt he was meant to be 'your dog' so I am delighted he has finally arrived!

Best of luck with him - he is a stunning lad and I am sure he will be very happy with you and settle very quickly - he was obviously very well loved in his foster home and by the sounds of it you have a hard act to follow but I am sure you will be up to the job.

So welcome home Jasper - and get a move on with those pics. :D

So keen to see how the boy is doing i'm on my mobile! I'm so happy He's finally in his forever home, if ever a dog needed you jackie, this is the one. We'll miss him here... Well maybe Sidney will be glad to get his crown of 'most ball obsessed dog on anglesey' back! Many many happy years with jasper.

No photo's yet I'm afraid. It has pizzled down here all day and I've discovered how difficult it is to photograph a black dog, constantly moving, in the rain :rolleyes:

I think he has had a nice day. He had a pre breakfast ( dog breakfast that is, we don't eat as often as they do :laugh: ) walk with Pete. Came home had breakfast and a rest, then a game of ball in the garden, then a sleep then 1 1/2 hours run in the forest. He came home and got in the fish pond for a good long drink :rolleyes: :laugh: - we do have to do something about that, the fish and frogs won't be happy about it. Apart from a few ambles round the garden he has pretty much slept since then.

I don't think he slept well last night and he had a very long day. Today he has been much more relaxed and happily laid on his side and slept peacefully.

He's had a few grumbles at Bruin when he has been having a cuddle and Bru has got too close but it's nothing to worry about, just a bit of insecurity I think.

He really is a lovely boy :wub: and I'm very, very grateful to Sue and Steve

so pleased for you both

cant wait to see some pics

Can't believe we are still waiting for pics!!!!!!!! :mecry:

I'll try and get some tonight in the living room, not at the moment though because all that is sticking out from under the pooter table is his tail. They will be bad piccies though because of the light in here.

It pizzed down all day again, didn't stop until it was almost dark.