UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Weekend Camp

Lydford

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you looked at any camping and caravan club sites? they cater for tents/caravans/dogs/kids and are relatively cheap. But June is a popular month so a quick decision and early booking is recommended as all places fill up very fast. When we booked the last one at Salisbury we booked as a Dog Rescue and got a discount for a block booking.x

Number of adults: 2 (hopefully)

Number of children: 0

Number of dogs: 1

Will be camping with the biggest, most over the top tent you've ever seen... It's what happens when one of you is 6ft8in and insists that he must be able to stand up in his tent.... :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Its great so many of you are wanting to come along - you all sound like soo much fun its going to be a brilliant weekend :biggrin:

Ranirotte, thanks for the suggestion on the caravan and camping club sites. I have their magazine here so together with that and the other suggestions made I will be investigating some sites over the next few days, and starting to get things sorted.

Anybody still considering coming please add your name to the thread with the details asked for.

The more, the merrier !! :D

Hi

Sounds like a good laugh.

Adults - 1

Dogs - possibly 1 foster dog

Children - possibly 2 but depends if its my weekend with them (otherwise they will be at their dads)

Just need to source a tent ..... love camping, haven't been for a couple of years !!

Natalie x

Hi, me again

Just checked diary and at moment looks like I will have my 2 children

x

Anywhere near Buckland would be just dandy. I found a cottage with an indoor swimming pool in the cotswolds.

Swimming helps Elsa's HD and it would be a lovely place. I am too old to camp. :laugh:

Sounds right up my street too :laugh: And Ronnie has HD so could join Elsa in the pool :wink: