UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cap

rip and cap

Today we have had to make the dreaded decission to send poor cap to the bridge. He is 14 (15 on the 23rd March) and has struggled for a few weeks with his arthritis. Over the last week his breathing has got very heavy and we have been told by our vet that his lungs are filling with fluid. Today is going to be very very very hard but we know he is now suffering. He is not wagging his tail when he sees people and the look in his poor big brown eyes is soooo sad. :mecry:

Cap (avatar) has been with us since he was 6 1/2 weeks old when i was 13.

My thoughts are with you and I know what is to face you and how difficult it is but you will be setting him free fom his pain and suffering :mecry:

It is not the end for him but the beginning of a new adventure and I know he will wait for you to join him eventually in that special place :wub: :wub: :wub:

Run free Cap :wub:

:GroupHug:

Thanks sooo much for all the kind thoughts. I couldn't take Cap myself, my uncle did it. I feel really guilty because my uncle looks like he have cried all day and can't talk about it. We are having Cap crimated and berrying him along side Rip, his best friend.

I aint gonna hide the fact that i have been upset all day. :mecry: Today has been a very difficult day.

Thanks sooo much again for all the kind thoughts.