UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Healing Thoughts For Bow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very very sorry to read this :mecry:

Thak goodness she had people who loved her with her at the end. You all gave her so much care, love and attention that I'm sure she was a very lucky girlie and knew how special she was :wub: Run free at the Bridge Bow :wub:

:GroupHug: to everyone involved with Bow - you are truly wonderful for giving this girl a chance of happiness :flowers:

Bow left very peacefully for the bridge about 30 minutes ago , she had a full tummy and was warm and surrounded by people who loved her. She will never be cold, hungry or alone ever again and for that I am very grateful,

I think it will be a few days before Mum is up to reading everyones messages but she asked me to say thank you to every one who has left a message or thought of Bow today

Thank you again Helen for being there for Bow when she needed someone to fight her corner :flowers:

Sam

Sobbing here and really feeling for Grandma Squiggs but that first sentence of yours says it all Sam.

It could have been so very different and thanks to Helen and GS it wasn't :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: To all you angels at this sad time :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Run free Bow you deserve to xxxxxxxxxxxx