UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Sham

Jasmine

Just like to wish our girl a Happy Gotcha Day :wub:

Can't believe 2 years have passed, you've been a joy, sometimes a pain but we love you whatever. You're funny, cheeky, naughty, need I go on. But you make us laugh lots and lots too. :biggrin:

And we'd like to thank the Oldies Club for bringing you into our lives, you've enriched it so much. Don't think Ruby and Rosie would say the same when you pinch their treats though (they love you really). :wub:

DSCF1071.jpg

:wub: Sham :wub: Happy Gotcha Day and hopefully there are many many more to come :wub:

I only remember yesterday when you came to us for the second time and as faith wanted it, it was so you could find your new family.

Thank you so much for giving Sham a new lease of life and a sofa to retired on :flowers:

Cindy

Sham says "Thank You all, :GroupHug: mum made us a special chicken broth with rice and lots of chicken all over our yummy Burns biscuit". "Mum and Dad also took all 4 of us to Ainsdale beach yesterday and we had hours of fun in the sea and sand, then a ice cream treat afterwards". "Mum is also making me a beefcake too, she was going to do it today but did the broth instead (she could of given us both)". :)

Not sure if I like Lindy the Lodger here, she doesn't like any of us getting attention and starts whingeing, she has to learn to share Mum and Dad like I did. :D She is cute though :wub: We've had several nice walks today too and some special biscuits after our tea. Yum I wish it was gotcha day every day (mind you it is really). :laugh:

Another pic for my biggest fan Jot :laugh:

DSCF1133.jpg

Oh go on then I'll let you see another of me with my fave thing (mum's socks, the newer the better) :laugh:

DSCF1360.jpg

PS: I remember little Jake, he was such a cutie and a good boy, I loved meeting him even though he got to meet Mum and Dad before I did. :wub: I'm glad he got a lovely home like me even though it was for a shorter time, sleep tight Jake. :wub: